• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild [SPOILERS] BOTW Game Help

Zachie

Moo
Anyone else find the glowing blue rabbit near the great fairy fountain outside of kakariko village? I was so scared at first, it came out of nowhere! It ran away and fissapeared, the I went to the kakariko shrine and saw it again behind a tree. I snuck (sneaked? Sneak? Snuck? Idk) up on it and shot it with bow and arrow. When I hit it, it dropped blue and green rupees and dissapeared again. Did anyone else have a similar experience?
1) sneaked up on it
2) yeah, there's even a tip for it on the loading screen

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Anyone found the guy with the monster shop yet? I think I glitched it out. I found him before I got the quest and because he disappeared after I talked to him I can't finish the quest for him to start appearing in towns. Anyone know how to fix that?
Kilton only appears during the night.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I'm trying to get through the maze located in the ocean in the northeast. Anyone know how to get through it to get to the shrine in there?

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I'm trying to get through the maze located in the ocean in the northeast. Anyone know how to get through it to get to the shrine in there?

I cheesed it. I two wheels of stamina and some climbing gear, so I climbed the walls, ran to the center, and ran in. The entrance is on the left side of the shrine (facing it) if I remember correctly.

so...................... i just beat the game. saw the credits.

afterwards you 'continue' and it just puts you back to the last save right before ganon, which was unexpected. i have a star next to my file, but.. what does that do?

i see now there's a "100%" on the map.. i already knew i had the whole map opened up.. what else has changed?

so now i guess i'm gonna go do all the sidequests and memories i didn't get to... then i have to beat ganon again?

great boss fight, cool ending... i guess i expected to be able to explore a cleaned up castle and go screw around forever

afterwards you 'continue' and it just puts you back to the last save right before ganon, which was unexpected. i have a star next to my file, but.. what does that do?

i see now there's a "100%" on the map.. i already knew i had the whole map opened up.. what else has changed?

so now i guess i'm gonna go do all the sidequests and memories i didn't get to... then i have to beat ganon again?

great boss fight, cool ending... i guess i expected to be able to explore a cleaned up castle and go screw around forever

If you get all the memories you get an extended ending.
But yeah, not much else to do aside from a lot of sidequests and shrines.

I guess the star undicating a ckear save file might help with adding the DLC expansions when they release.

Bit of a shame there's no new game plus... or even just an extra save file.

Zachie

Moo
If you get all the memories you get an extended ending.
But yeah, not much else to do aside from a lot of sidequests and shrines.

I guess the star undicating a ckear save file might help with adding the DLC expansions when they release.

I got all of the memories & I was told you get the same ending?

I got all of the memories & I was told you get the same ending?

When you get all the memories Zelda will speak to you saying youre now ready to take on Ganon. Thats the trigger for the extended ending.

The extended ending is the bit where theyre in the field talking about Vah Ruta and Zelda turns and smiles. Without the memories you only get King Rhoam and the Champions looking down from Hyrule Castle. There are 15 story missions, you need to do them all and Ganon will be the 15th

Want to hear another downside? You can only have so many saves for your game. All in order as you know. However this does mean autosaves can scroll your manual save off the list if you have enough autosaves. That's annoying if you want to keep a particular manual save a for a while.

That's not a 100%. That's an /100%. The number before it is your actual percentage complete ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom