• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild [SPOILERS] BOTW Game Help

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Ok new problem with horses, how do you put a horse in a stable? I don't want to lug epona everywhere I go. Also where do I get a saddle? Can somebody just give me an overview of horse functions in general? I'm so distraught.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Just talk to the guy at the counter of a stable. 20 Rupees to name it and get a saddle + be able to board it. You can take it out at any stable, abd if you left your horse in the wild somewhere you can still take it out of the stable and they get it for you.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Nbd fam we all make mikstizzles here and there.

As for you, did you know that I actually brought my Nintendo Switch with me to work and am playing BotW instead of working, all on company time? LOL! SMD Wallyworld """competitor""".

I found two respawning great flameblades and great frostblades, all i need is a great thunderblade.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Can't recall where the dude posted but the hard cap for Stamina is two wheels (ten upgrades). Beyond that Hylia says that YOU'RE OVERFLOWING WITH VIGOR which is ****ing stupid. This Champion wants to ascend to Godhood.
So 40 shrines. Meaning 80 are for heart containers, so 20 containers. + 4 from dungeons + 3 to start. 27 hearts Jesus Christ, that is a lot.

Just beat the lizard ****er, annoying that you need elixirs, I'm assuming if I had the full flame set that I wouldn't but a 2000 rupee helmet? **** off bruh. The lizard was a complicated dungeon with the shifting and stuff, much more to it than elephant. Once you start figuring it out it ain't too hard though.

Zachie

Moo
So 40 shrines. Meaning 80 are for heart containers, so 20 containers. + 4 from dungeons + 3 to start. 27 hearts Jesus Christ, that is a lot.

Just beat the lizard ****er, annoying that you need elixirs, I'm assuming if I had the full flame set that I wouldn't but a 2000 rupee helmet? **** off bruh. The lizard was a complicated dungeon with the shifting and stuff, much more to it than elephant. Once you start figuring it out it ain't too hard though.
There is a 30 heart cap

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
There is a 30 heart cap
How could it be 30? If there's 10 stamina upgrades that means there's 20 heart container upgrades. That's 27 total. Or am I missing something?

Zachie

Moo
How could it be 30? If there's 10 stamina upgrades that means there's 20 heart container upgrades. That's 27 total. Or am I missing something?
Each row is 15 hearts, with there being room for two rows that means 30. They're bringing more shrines in future DLC, so there'll most likely be 12 more Shrines.

what are the half buried chests all about?

anyone see the middle finger statue haha around 4 others with various fingers showing.. no clue what to do there but i took a picture

are there really around 900 korok seeds?? jesus....

what do you do with rocks placed in a circle? how about that one where they're in a huge spiral?

of the 120 shrines, how many are hidden i wonder. i think i've got all the orange visible ones and i'm only at about 50.

and what's with the 12 pictures zelda has in the album............. are we supposed to just randomly run into these places, and remember the photo album? i don't get it, and it's main quest.

ummm... i'll have more Q's so this is where i'll put em :)

how great is this ****ing game.....! and i love that it can be reeeeally fkn hard too.

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
I can answer 2.
what are the half buried chests all about?
Use your magnesis rune to pull them out.
and what's with the 12 pictures zelda has in the album............. are we supposed to just randomly run into these places
Kinda. Yes. You are suppose to sort of find the place based off the pictures and when you get there - there will be a glowing light where you can go to and activate a cut scene memory.

what do you do with rocks placed in a circle? how about that one where they're in a huge spiral?
Finish the pattern. Find another rock and put it where it 'belongs' and something MAGICAL will happen.

and what's with the 12 pictures zelda has in the album............. are we supposed to just randomly run into these places, and remember the photo album? i don't get it, and it's main quest.
Look for the painter Sheikah guy who roams around Hyrule. He's usually near Stables and can help you there.

Anyone found the guy with the monster shop yet? I think I glitched it out. I found him before I got the quest and because he disappeared after I talked to him I can't finish the quest for him to start appearing in towns. Anyone know how to fix that?

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Anyone else find the glowing blue rabbit near the great fairy fountain outside of kakariko village? I was so scared at first, it came out of nowhere! It ran away and fissapeared, the I went to the kakariko shrine and saw it again behind a tree. I snuck (sneaked? Sneak? Snuck? Idk) up on it and shot it with bow and arrow. When I hit it, it dropped blue and green rupees and dissapeared again. Did anyone else have a similar experience?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom