• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild [SPOILERS] BOTW Game Help

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
NOBLE PURSUIT does anyone know where to get this because there's some ****en gerudo vai lookin ***** covering the spot where i jam my ipad to unlock this shrine and I'm POed bc I've spent literally 40 minutes trudging through this ****ty desert!!!!

Looks like I have a lot of traveling to do. Maybe ill see a meteor by then. I plan to do all memories and shrines before I set foot into one of the main dungeons.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
I just cleared the great Plateau and I'm heading for Kakariko village and I'm at the Dueling peaks Stable. That made me think about horses. I've heard that you can get Epona from the SSB link amiibo and once it dies, you can never get it back. I have that amiibo and I've been scanning it but all I get is some food and a cheat with some random item inside. Does anyone know why I'm not getting it?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I found the respawning Great Flameblade! It's northeast side at this area called "Docks". And that's good placement there because right after it is a giant cradle that you need to light aflame to reveal a secret shrine that lets you fast warp to Hyrule Castle.

Only problem is it's YET ANOTHER le major test of le streungf.

I just cleared the great Plateau and I'm heading for Kakariko village and I'm at the Dueling peaks Stable. That made me think about horses. I've heard that you can get Epona from the SSB link amiibo and once it dies, you can never get it back. I have that amiibo and I've been scanning it but all I get is some food and a cheat with some random item inside. Does anyone know why I'm not getting it?
It's random is why. I got Epona the first try on my first playthrough, I've scanned SSB Link six times on my second and have only got 5x Fire Arrows.

Epona is a rare drop like the green tunics in the 30th anniversary amiibo. Either wait daily and at some point it will come or save and reload until a horse appears. Be thankful you didn't try it and get epona while still on the great plateau no idea what your meant to do with a horse locked up their.

Theaterke

Is this just fantasy?
NOBLE PURSUIT does anyone know where to get this because there's some ****en gerudo vai lookin ***** covering the spot where i jam my ipad to unlock this shrine and I'm POed bc I've spent literally 40 minutes trudging through this ****ty desert!!!!

Found what you are looking for it's a drink they sell in Gerudo Town :)

Attachments

• 20170306_234216.jpg
    20170306_234216.jpg
    425.3 KB · Views: 10

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Why can't you enter Akkala Tech Lab? It's just a regular door.

Or do you mean the Lomei Labyrinth? For that you need at least 3 upgrades to your stamina vessel.
Lolyeah, the Lomei Labyrinth looked a lot like a Tech Lab at first. I'd read someplace that Robbie can craft ancient weapons, so I was intent on finding him for the Ancient Arrows.

Theaterke

Is this just fantasy?
Lolyeah, the Lomei Labyrinth looked a lot like a Tech Lab at first. I'd read someplace that Robbie can craft ancient weapons, so I was intent on finding him for the Ancient Arrows.

Yes he can but they come with a heavy cost. Better start saving up those ancient artifacts and rupees ;)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ancient arrows cost so much and the qs are ridiculous. Luckily there's a guardian a few paces from the lab that is easily farmed

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Can't recall where the dude posted but the hard cap for Stamina is two wheels (ten upgrades). Beyond that Hylia says that YOU'RE OVERFLOWING WITH VIGOR which is ****ing stupid. This Champion wants to ascend to Godhood.

Can't recall where the dude posted but the hard cap for Stamina is two wheels (ten upgrades). Beyond that Hylia says that YOU'RE OVERFLOWING WITH VIGOR which is ****ing stupid. This Champion wants to ascend to Godhood.

That was me. So only 10 stamina upgrades then? Probably more than enough anyways.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Epona is a rare drop like the green tunics in the 30th anniversary amiibo. Either wait daily and at some point it will come or save and reload until a horse appears. Be thankful you didn't try it and get epona while still on the great plateau no idea what your meant to do with a horse locked up their.

Yeah I got off the plateau and it finally spawned, you must not be able to spawn it on the plateau.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom