• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild [SPOILER] Zelda Breath of the Wild Weapon Discussion

Mido

Version 1
Ha ha ha love it!!!! Is that a clip from Robin Hood men in tights??

Yes it is. Great movie that was.

Well, I know what I have to watch again later on! :cool:

I sort of have mixed feeling about the weapon system. Some of the weapons seem way too brittle for what they are, although some fit the bill durability-wise. The whole process just seems too quick. On the plus side, the strategic planning required with managing weapons does bring a neat edge to battle as far as fighting groups of enemies is concerned (I have yet to see how this will play out against bosses). I did, however, have an unfortunate run-in with enemies yesterday and my weapons were not on my side:

There I was, humbly trekking through a storm on my way to the tower east of the Faron grasslands. It was then, ultimately, when I saw a group of travelers, decently armed, fighting off some boboblins, yet they seemed to be struggling. I, in my infinite wisdom, decided to play hero.

With no good armor on me at the moment and my sorry aim at throwing weapons in this scenario, I died about five times as reward for my ill-advised hero work. I still have to figure out a way to win this out when I go play again.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
So I assume that there is no way to take materials found to increase the maximum durability of weapons?

Is it a viable strategy to run a full inventory of good weapons and then just get them repaired whenever they get low durability?

It seems really dumb that one a kind swords can be so easily damaged and then never be obtainable again(?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom