• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Sub-forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a good idea nay a great idea! about spoilers and I posted it on this thread called “Please stop with the SS spoilers” but I got ninja'd by Xinnamin and she closed the thread so my post never got posted (epic fail >.<)

My idea: create a sub forum called "spoilers" That way those who want to be spoiled can be spoiled and the people who want to keep the game fresh and a surprise can too. And everyone on ZD lives in harmony. And if someone accidentally makes a spoiler thread in the regular forum the moderators cod easily move it.

It's probably too late to apply this to Skyward Sword but it could be applied to future Zelda games like on the Wii U and the 3DS. What do you think???

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Smart!.........................................................................................

Perhaps you should place your idea in the Suggestions thread. Maybe someone there will like your idea and possibly implement it in the future...

I got nothing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom