• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SPOILER: Is Kalos the Same As the Conquest Region?

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
If you haven't gotten past Lysandre Labs yet and don't want to be spoiled, I suggest you leave this thread now.

So I just learned the story of Az and his floette. It was...heartwrenching, but epic. And it reminded me of Conquest. The samurai spin off game. So much that it led me to believe that Kalos is the region featured in Conquest. Pokemon war...pretty much what Conquest is, and it is supported by the fact that there are no pokeballs in sight in that cutscene. Also, he only had one pokemon. Now I know in Conquest you can technically have warriors with multiple pokemon, but...you can only have one out at a time, so that really doesnt matter. In the real world, France's history is deep, with kings and castles and etc. And if Kalos is the pokemon world's France, which has been alluded to...

What do you think?

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
From looking at the two maps, it doesn't seem likely. The Pokémon conquest map is an island completely surrounded by water whereas the Kalos region has water on one side and large mountains on the other.

Ransei is heavily based on Japan whereas Kalos is based on France, because of that I find it very unlikely that the two regions are one and the same. If that were the case there would of been some direct references to Pokémon Conquest in Pokemon X & Y and I haven't came across any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom