• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Awakening Switch [Spoiler.] Colour Dungeon question inside

good luck, those amiibos were sold out if not the same day the very next day. i was lucky to get one i lined up day of release at eb games to get one.

good luck, those amiibos were sold out if not the same day the very next day. i was lucky to get one i lined up day of release at eb games to get one.

Managed to get one but for $10 more. Given that season passes seem to be about $30 those days, $25 on the amiibo isn't too bad. Only bad thing is I have to wait a week for that thing. No worries!

I decided to go blue. I was tossed up on the benefits of both, but the red mail seemed kind of cheap. I dont know Link's Awakening much to know if I have a sword upgrades in my future (I'm assuming there is at least one? The seashells sound like they might lead to one?), but I think it's more faithful to my A Link to the Past technique of sticking with the lowest possible sword power in completing the game that I went for the defense buff instead of the offense buff. Plus I name Link "Blue" for first playthroughs, and any game where I can coordinate blue armor with his name, I gotta take that opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom