• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Link's Awakening Switch [Spoiler.] Colour Dungeon question inside

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Blue mail > red mail.

I’m sorry, but you can already double your attack with the Koholint sword, and even though they stack there just aren’t enough enemies with a high enough HP to make that worth it. Plus most enemies die in one or two hits with the boomerang anyway.

Also you misspelled color.

Did you choose the Red Mail or the Blue Mail?
Red Mail of course. Why is this even a question. Blue Mail would just make an already short & easy game easier since you could just tank your way through the game without any skill. Seen a number of streamers do this and of course they are playing baby mode with 100 hearts. BORING.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I always go for red mail when I play LA. It’s nice not to have to worry too much about enemies in the latter half of the game.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I always go for the red mail when I play LA. It isn't for the double damage, but rather purely for aesthetics, as I like red more than blue.

Also you misspelled color.
Only for the US folk. The Brits and Aussies do add in the U.
I am Australian, just so you know :D

Also I chose blue too. No regular enemy so far that can die to sword hits takes more than 2 L1 hits so I felt the red was not needed.

Mind you blue is not needed either with a little skill. On hero mode I think blue would have a little use though.

Neither. Both colors are ugly. I picked blue and immediately went back inside to get the green. Even on Hero Mode neither are remotely necessary for a perfect ending run.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I pick blue because I like blue. Link looks great in blue. Also I am very clumsy and it is very unusual for me to make my way through an areas without getting hit. So it's nice to have something to save me form myself a little.

In my second playthrough I'm picking the red mail, though, just for the sake of differentiation.

In Hero mode, I picked the blue outfit for the first time and I'm making progress faster. Two more dungeons in Hero mode and I'm done.

Now I got to find the LA amiibo somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom