• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Splatoon Splatoon 3 Discussion

Threads relating to the Splatoon series.

What are your thoughts on the latest installment in the Splatoon franchise?

I'm glad the result of the last Splatfest in the previous game has once again had a major impact on the story of this one. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this chaotic new world.

We also saw in the reveal trailer that we have a salmonid companion traveling with us this time around. Cute.

New squid moves, the squid roll and squid surge, are confirmed: https://www.twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1362182809465487360

I think all signs are pointing towards this being a bigger leap than from Splatoon 1 to Splatoon 2.

Thoughts on what we've seen so far? Any hopes for new additions to Splatoon 3?

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian

What are your thoughts on the latest installment in the Splatoon franchise?

I'm glad the result of the last Splatfest in the previous game has once again had a major impact on the story of this one. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this chaotic new world.

We also saw in the reveal trailer that we have a salmonid companion traveling with us this time around. Cute.

New squid moves, the squid roll and squid surge, are confirmed: https://www.twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1362182809465487360

I think all signs are pointing towards this being a bigger leap than from Splatoon 1 to Splatoon 2.

Thoughts on what we've seen so far? Any hopes for new additions to Splatoon 3?

The spawn cannon looked cool, as well as the bows. I'm looking forward to seeing how they play out.
I'm thinking that due to the dusty/sandy area you start in that the rising waters that caused human extinction are receding/drying up. Who knows? It looks great!

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
It kind of seems like they'll have a super investing solo campaign this time around

Also I bet there'll be Male models this time, they didnt even hint at them so that suggests a radical change

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom