• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks Release Date - December 7th

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Wow, it really is coming out this year. The only thing stopping them now is a freak accident at the programming place. I wonder what Japan and Europe's release dates are. The box art looks interesting, and the logo makes it loose some of that Zelda feel that we all know and love. I still like the steam train idea, but I'm starting to think that Zelda (at least from WW-PH) is modernizing! Then again, steam devices don't have to be modern...

By the way, now I can add this to my Christmas wishlist, seeing as to how it is released after Black Friday and before Christmas Eve (The cramming day for those unfortunate enough to shop on the day before due to procrastination, of which I am a fan of (Procrastination for the win!).).

P

pickle962

I'm definitley gonna get spirit tracks for christmas. I'm gonna also read a review of the game once it's in stores just to make sure it's good. All zelda games except AoL are good, so it probably will be a good game.

Spirit Tracks will run perfectly fine on the regular DS, but if you have the DSi you can apparently get "special things" if you play it on there. Not sure what that could be though.

I am still unsure whether to be happy, or disappointed. I love Zelda, but I am unsure about the train. However I will most likely get it just to try it, I have the money, why not get it... For all I know I might actually like it. So I will be getting Spirit Tracks the day that it releases!

Looks like it was pretty close to the estimates, so I'm happy. It'll make a very nice Christimas gift this year, and I think the box art looks quite nice. Now if only they would release some actual content and a bit more information to get me truly excited.....

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Yay St has a release date! That'll be something I can hope for in what will be the coldest winter I've ever experienced (it was so cold today that I had to wear my winter coat. And I'm going to like all the snow as long as it happens exclusively in december. There hasn't been a true white christmas for me in years.). I gotta put it on my list for christmas.

Roxas20

"The Key of Destiny"
I just put it on my list for Christmas/Birthday! At the very top. Cannot wait now more than ever to play this game. Now, just gotta get my copy of PH back from my friend to play it over again...

I'm so glad it now has an official release date, and some more information/artwork now. Love the fact that Link and Zelda are kind of a team this time around...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom