• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Spirit Tracks: Is My Game Broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
So I turned on my game today to play, full battery. *Note:I dropped my DSi Last night.* Anyways, so I appear outside the staircase to the ToS, where I left off. I climb the stairs and everything is fine and dandy. Then I walk into the top piece of the Tower. Suddenly my bow is out and I can't put it up. So, I shoot all my arrows and my bow goes away by default. Then I refill me arrows using the acorn or walnut or whatever in the safe zone. And my bow turns back on, and once again I can't put it away. Then I shoot all my arrows and switch to the whip. My whip comes out and whaddya know, I can't put it up! And since whip requires nothing, I have absolutely no way of moving or putting it up. I turned my DSi off and tries again. Same results. I am very sad because I enjoyed this game and will hate to have to get rid of it after coming so far. Please help. :'(

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Sorry, as far as I know, your game is broken. My best advice is, since you dropped your dsi, try playing on a separate system. Do you have a ds, ds lite or 3ds?

No DS, DS Lite functioning, but broken touch screen, and I wish I had a 3DS. I didn't think the game was broken or that the drop would have anyhting to do with it, since I had dropped it many times before(ok not that many) and it didnt even land on the game!

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
One question, Medli.

Did you dropped your DSi with the game inside? If not, then there might be a problem with the console itself. If the game was inside, then unfortutalety in might be broken.

Also, I have another idea - maybe your savefile was corrupted during this accident? Try starting a new quest and check the game behavior.

Kappa

Black Cat Royalty
Well, yes, sadly, the game was inside. We're probably going to take it to the nearest gamestop. Not quite sure of what we're gonna do yet...But I'll check game behavior.

Ouch! Broken touch screen, that's nasty. Well, if you haven't got another system, I can't think of anything else. I'll post here again if I think of anything that might help you.

Whats weird is no cracks, it just doesnt respond.

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
All there is that I know is that even if you dropped your DSi with the game in the game may not be the thing messed up it could be the DSi do any other games have malfunctions.

T

TehPatriarch

I find that the DSi is cheaply made. It is a nice system but if dropped bad things happen. My DSi screen is cracked and the L+R buttons don't work.

nafizl

the Sword Slinging Hero
Sucks for you though because spirit tracks was amazing but its your dsi so ask nintendo if they can fix it I say this because they fixed my nintendo 3ds for FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom