• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks Enemy Artwork

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Okay, I have finished the ChuChu pictures. I don't think that they're really all that good, but they're better than what we've got currently with the screenshots of the them from the game. Also on the Ice ChuChu, that surrounding it is supposed to be clouds, not a blanket or egg or whatever it looks like to you guys. I just couldn't get it to look right.

Red ChuChu
Ice ChuChu
Electric ChuChu

As for the Keese, I'm going to work on it, but I'm not going to guarantee that it's going to be done soon. I've got other things that I need to do. Sorry.

Oathkeeper95

The Oath of Kinbaku, Tzion, Terra, and Iscariot.
You know i think ill try making some enemy artwork too. Maybe even a little funny comic I thought of while riding around in a train as well. I havent done any serious drawing lately so forgive me if its not that good.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Yay, it is the yellow uhm...blob thing (forgot the name)

yellowspeanut.png

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Yellow Spinut! I love it. Nice job Smitie!!! Knowlee, those ChuChu's look awesome as well. Even the Bomb Train looks great. All awesome pieces of fan artwork!

I will be adding these by the end of the week. I've been pushing this project behind the scenes, so I'm hoping to get more submissions in the coming weeks. The goal is to make weekly updates for the foreseeable future.

Thanks for the great images!

Junehs

[the.Jumping.Bean] ~
I drew a Rat. lol
I am not the best at drawing animals that are not cats. I do love drawing mice, so here is a rat for you. ^^ Also, I don't know why but, when I saved it it was really good. Now it comes out a little low-quality. :c

Rat_Spirit_Tracks.jpg

Attachments

• Rat_Spirit_Tracks.jpg
    Rat_Spirit_Tracks.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 4
M

manoelpdb

I love this project! Here is my help: Fraaz. I tried to make it looks like from Wind Waker artworks. Hope you enjoy it!
PS: Next week I will get a lot of free time (like a vacation). I think I will do more.

fraazmanoelpdb.jpg

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Nice job guys! That rat picture is nice and I featured it in the last update.

manoelpdb, that is one amazing piece of artwork of Fraaz! I will surely add that next update, (which will be very soon). I actually got another just as amazing piece of Fraaz artwork as well. I'm glad you like this project and I look forward to your future pieces.

Nice job everybody!!!

Here's a Moink:
View attachment 2286
I think I messed up on Link's train, but oh well, there's the Moink for the project, well, one of them.

I think I might also make some more pictures. It just depends on if I get any free time.

No offense but I really do not think every submission should be used. Some are just straight up horrible. For a fan art section, that is fine. But to use on the guides themselves, ewww.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Nice job Pocket! (I merged your posts just to keep things organized). I'll add those to the gallery shortly.

In response to the post about their use on the site. All images will be posted in the artwork gallery. The goal is to get several pieces of artwork for each and every enemy in the game. We'll likely use just one piece of artwork per enemy for the enemy page. We'll likely use a couple of them in our walkthrough eventually as well. Some artists are not as talented as others, but I like to give everybody a chance to get their stuff posted.

K

Kaeus

Question...

I have a little question...
Can I sign my artwork with my logo/signature?

Z

zeldim

New stuff!

It took a while for my new pic to come(I was playing TP, lol...:))
It's a snowman! (I guess you guys already figured that out...:D)
The hands suck, they're hard to draw. The background isn't too good either, I focused more on the snowman.
Snowman ST.jpg
Click for full size

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Sure thing! That's not a problem at all. I'll have your name and if you'd like, your email and/or website included in the description as well. I have no issue with signing your name though. Some of our already posted images are signed.

zeldim, nice job. I actually got two Sir Frosty images for the next update. I do like your background though. I thought you did a good job with the tracks. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom