• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Spirit Tracks: Bosses

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I am replaying ST, and I am on the second boss. I know how to defeat it, but it keeps hitting me, dragging my health down to zero. Any suggestions?:thinking:

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
You mean Fraaz? He can be tough, especially so soon in the game. What I'd say is to make sure you have potions from shops, and only use the hearts in the jars when your health is low. It helps me a BUNCH with bosses.

P.S. This is irrelevant, but your quote in your signature, "Light and Shadow are two sides of the same coin. One cannot exist without the other." isn't said by Sheik in OoT. It's said by Zelda in Twilight Princess. I'm sorry, I'm a Zelda nerd and I needed to point that out to stay half-sane.

C

cobemon

purple potion=fairy. not sure if you can find any at the time though. i had trouble with him too. i suggest running and rolling around a LOT. stay away as much as you can. dont try to hit him with every chance you get, wait for a perfect one.

Song of Storms

Blow Curses Away
When Fraaz is filled with fire, use the boomerang to target ice and then hit Fraaz. Vice versa if Fraaz is filled with Ice. When Fraaz splits up, glance up at your map to see what element each one is, and then hit them with the alternate element. After Fraaz breaks the torches, wait until it shoots out its own fire or ice and it will leave a spot on the floor. Use this against him when he changes element. Repeat until Fraaz is defeated

Source:http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda13-spirit-tracks-bosses.php LOL

Fraaz is one of the hardest bosses of the game, actually. I think so, and many others do. The world part is actually just dodging his normal attacks. What I do is I run circles around him while he charges up, and as soon as he fires I roll like crazy. I don't know if you're that good at the rolling in Spirit Tracks, but if you're not I recommend you practice it a bunch outside of battle until you get the hang of it, as I think it's crucial. I also sometimes adjust the angle I run/roll at accordingly to dodge his attacks better, but that's not really something I can tell you, just something done on instinct. Just don't forget to bring potions and use the hearts in the bottles ringing the arena. I managed to beat him on a minimalist run (3-hearts and no unnecessary items or potions), but it was tough.

Try that out and the tips the others gave, and let us know if you beat him. :)

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
I would say just keep on rolling. His attacks are really fast and hard to dodge, so be as fast as you can. Also, it's faster when using items to hold down the L button instead of tapping the icon with your stylus. This way you'll be ready to draw your path for the boomerang as soon as you hold down the button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom