• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks Artwork, More Screenshots

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
The guys at Gamespot have put up 9 new high quality screenshots for the upcoming Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks. Additionally, there were five new official artwork images released, depicting some of the new and familiar faces that we expect to see in Spirit Tracks. All of these image have been added to the gallery and can be viewed at the links below.

Spirit Tracks Gamespot Screenshots
Spirit Tracks Official Artwork

All the various Spirit Tracks pages here at Zelda Dungeon will be updated over the next few days, as we sort through all the new material that is now available. The release dates for Spirit Tracks are listed below.

North America - December 7th, 2009
Europe - December 11th, 2009
Japan - December 23rd, 2009

SpiritTracksLinkZeldaArt.jpg

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
Ooh, that's a HUGE Spoiler there at the last of those Gamespot Screenshots! :O This makes me want the game more now! :D

I guess that's a motorized wheelchair that the old woman has in the picture of her? :hmm: Interesting... And that's also an interesting fashion statement that the bad guy in the game has going on there.

Megamannt125

Blue Link
Wow, the artwork for Zelda in this game is alot cuter than previous titles, makes you want to just hug her.
The ZD ST pages really could use a major update, they haven't been updated since E3 right?

Cody

ZD Pokemon Champion
Wow, the artwork for Zelda in this game is alot cuter than previous titles, makes you want to just hug her.
The ZD ST pages really could use a major update, they haven't been updated since E3 right?

This week is pretty much the first time we've been given something to update about since E3. :P Give it a day or two, pages aren't made with magic.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
:O! Those pictures clear alot of things up! But they also raise alot of questions...
Especially in one of them when the Phantom said "It's me, it's Zelda!".
Maybe Zelda is using the Phantom as a channel to talk to Link, such as the Pirates Gem in Wind Waker...
But that also raises the Question...What if the Phantom is Zelda!?!

But that sounds proposterous....

Anyway, these pictures make me really want to play the game now! I need it now! NOW!

EDIT: After reading this article http://ds.ign.com/articles/104/1042825p1.html I discovered the fact that Zelda is the Phantom after all. Well...possesing the Phantom.

Welbanks

My mom says im cool...
I guess that if that last picture was a major spoiler, they wouldnt of released that picture then, right?
Perhaps you find it out pretty early in the game.

.....The graphics are just awful

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Hahah, awesome! But it's not really a major spoiler anymore since the new trailer got released that explains it rofl~

And the graphics are awesome for a ds game, that picture's just really zoomed in! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom