• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

spirit temple?

• Thread starter OcarinaoftimePro-DARKLINK
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OcarinaoftimePro-DARKLINK

hey do you guys have a guide to get the carpinters safe? from gerudos. i beat this game ages ago with my sister on N64. I just wanna know if their is an FAQ for it

I thought you were some kind of pro at this game. And what do you mean get the carpenters safe from gerudos. They've always been safe from them, the gerudos merely tore down the bridge so no outsiders would come in.

O

if you read my message instead of rush n post i played this 3 years ago and beat it in under 10 hr... note: i was like 7 or 8. now i do a temple a day btw i beat it :| ganon00b was easy

C

cyclonegod

The carpenters weren't always safe. The gerudo's captured them and put them in holding cells and tore down the bridge. You, as link, are to save the carpenters from the gerudo's by going into their fortress and saving them. I beat that part when I was about 10, but I wasn't following the storyline and whatnot. I kinda just screwed around. I'm stuck on getting the last key in the place next to the fortress. The whole maze thing. It's confusing and I don't know how to get the silver gauntlets. Oh, and hi Avenged.

O

wat part of I beat ganon00b topic done i beat game i watched all credits bi bi:confused:

C

cyclonegod

Yeah, but you wanted to know about how to get the carpenters safe. I just told you. I beat the game too. Yippie. Anyway, I just told you about how to get the carpenters safe. I was giving you answers. Fool. And if you beat the game, why do you need it?

O

note: i don't read this 24/7 like a n00b i played the game.

The carpenters weren't always safe. The gerudo's captured them and put them in holding cells and tore down the bridge. You, as link, are to save the carpenters from the gerudo's by going into their fortress and saving them. I beat that part when I was about 10, but I wasn't following the storyline and whatnot. I kinda just screwed around. I'm stuck on getting the last key in the place next to the fortress. The whole maze thing. It's confusing and I don't know how to get the silver gauntlets. Oh, and hi Avenged.

how did you beat the game w/out the silver gauntlets? You have to have those to pass the temple.

*sighs* just lock the topic, it no lomnger needs anything, the starter of the topic is a n00b and acts like it. i wouldnt be surprised if they were 11 or 12 with the way the speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom