• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spin Attack

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Definitely the Hurricane Spin from The Wind Waker. It is really fun to do. Most cases it doesn't help. But it really comes in handy during the boss battle in the Earth Temple.

OMG same here, my fave is also the hurricane spin from WW. But to think thats also someone else used the hurricane spin during the boss battle in the earth temple! :blank:
Respect for U! Yay! i'm not the only one! :D

I also use it for fun fighting against multiply darknuts!
If link charges his spin attack, then so does the darknuts. Kinda like a one hit spin attack duel xD.

But the most handy spin attack of all titles would be the quick spin in MM and TP!
in MM, if you got the great spin attack, and you do a quick spin! damn the quick spin has still got the same reach as the great spin attack!

And in TP! well i don 't know about the GC version how you preform the spin attack there. ( i asume still turning a 360 analog stick and then sword button)

But man it was really handy with the Wii version, just shake nunchuck in one directions and voila! I really used it alot in TP!

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
And in TP! well i don 't know about the GC version how you preform the spin attack there. ( i asume still turning a 360 analog stick and then sword button)

But man it was really handy with the Wii version, just shake nunchuck in one directions and voila! I really used it alot in TP!

Yeah that is one way. The other is to press and hold the B button then release. Just as in the classic ones.

Chris

It has been awhile...
OMG same here, my fave is also the hurricane spin from WW. But to think thats also someone else used the hurricane spin during the boss battle in the earth temple! :blank:
Respect for U! Yay! i'm not the only one! :D

I also use it for fun fighting against multiply darknuts!
If link charges his spin attack, then so does the darknuts. Kinda like a one hit spin attack duel xD.

But the most handy spin attack of all titles would be the quick spin in MM and TP!
in MM, if you got the great spin attack, and you do a quick spin! damn the quick spin has still got the same reach as the great spin attack!

In TP (Wii), I found the Spin attack quite useful because of it's easy use. In most games I would not use the spin attack because it was hard to do the spin attack and it killed your contoller after a while. To just skake the Nunchuck was too easy! Thought it was really fun. So, I can see why you used it so much in TP.

Zarom

The King
My favorite Spin Attack is the one in FSA. When you are in cross formation and the four Links do a the spin attack all together, that is cool and very strong too. The Hurricane Spin in WW was great too. :D

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I liked the sheer force behind the one in TP, along with that satisfying "Shink!" noise it makes when it's ready to execute. Link's more powerful shout when it's happening is cool as well.

I also like the one I believe was in PH where you kind of go crazy and get dizzy in the end. I found it amusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom