• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spin Attack

Chris

It has been awhile...
Well you all probably know about the spin attack, it is basically when Link spins his sword 360 degrees. It was definitly deserving of it's own thread. I have used it so many times with so many designs. It was certainly my favorite sword technique. So, tell me what you think of the spin attack and which one was your favorite.

My favorite was the Great Spin Attack from Twilight Princess. It was so strong and detailed. Well, what was your favorite?

Twili123prince

"ZINGA-DINGDING"
My favorite spin attack was the great spin in Phantom Hourglass. Other than that I don't really use any of the spin attacks in other games at all.

I'm not really a fan of the spin attack.

I don't think that the spin attack was my favourite of sword attacks, I liked the "Drawing attack" from Twilight Princess along with a few others.

My favourite is probably either the spin attack from OoT, I liked the option of bothing being able to move and controling the charge. I also liked the "Hurricane Spin", from the Wind Waker, even if it was a little "over the top", it was still fun.

Chris

It has been awhile...
I don't think that the spin attack was my favourite of sword attacks, I liked the "Drawing attack" from Twilight Princess along with a few others.
Do you mean the Mortal Draw?

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Definitely the Hurricane Spin from The Wind Waker. It is really fun to do. Most cases it doesn't help. But it really comes in handy during the boss battle in the Earth Temple.

Kybyrian

The Hurricane Spin from The Wind Waker was fun.

But overall I'd have to say Twilight Princess's was the greatest.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
I liked the one in Ocarina of Time the most. The Hurricane spin wasn't the most usefull sword technique, but it was fun to use. And like Matt said, it was very helpful against Jalhalla.

octorok74

TETTAC
My favorite spin attack was either the great spin attack from TP or Minish Cap. I liked how in Minish Cap you could spin for a while like a tornado.

Great Spin Attack from MC. 'Twas the best. I didn't like PH/WW's Tornado Spin, because they left you stunned at the end. And also, with MC, if you do the Great Spin Attack when you have 3 other copies, it's terribly deadly.

Claire

The Geekette
Great Spin Attack from MC. 'Twas the best. I didn't like PH/WW's Tornado Spin, because they left you stunned at the end. And also, with MC, if you do the Great Spin Attack when you have 3 other copies, it's terribly deadly.

Agreed.
The Great Spin Attack from the Minish Cap and Phantom Hourglass were my favorite (so far).

I really liked the great spin attack in Minish Cap. i probably would say Twilight Princess but I haven't gotten it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom