• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Special Vivillon Distributing from July 7th - July 31st

Fig

The Altruist
fancyvivillon.jpg
600px-666Vivillon-Fancy-300x300.png
vivillon.jpg

Ever since Pokémon X and Pokémon Y were on sale, trainers all across the globe have been training, battling, evolving their Pokémon. A few weeks ago that it has been confirmed that there were over 85 global trades whether via the Global Pokémon System. It has been announced that this distribution will begin tomorrow via download and this special Vivillon is known as the Fancy Pattern Vivillon and comes with a special move that no other Pokémon can learn! Hit the Jump for more details!

Vivillon is a unique Pokémon in the sense that the design of the its wings alter depending on the player’s country or location. This Vivillon will be in a Cherish Ball and will have the Souvenir Ribbon to commemorate the achievement of 100 million global trades using the GTS. It will also start at Lv. 12 and will either have the ability Shield Dust or Compoundeyes. The moves the Pokémon will have include Gust, Light Screen, Struggle Bug, and a hidden move known as Hold Hands. Hold Hands is a non-damaging Normal-type move introduced in Generation VI. It cannot be learned through normal gameplay, and Vivillon is currently the only Pokémon to be made available with this move, therefore making it one of Vivillon’s signature moves.

Hold Hands-
Description:
When a Pokémon uses this move, it and its chosen ally will dance around with hearts and streamers surrounding them, then join hands. It will fail if used in a Single Battle or Horde Encounter. It will hit the target even if it has used Protect, Detect, or Spiky Shield, but will fail if the target is protected by Crafty Shield or is in the middle of a semi-invulnerable move like Fly or Dig.

Type: Normal
Category: Status
PP: 40 (max. 64)
Power: —
Accuracy: —%

Make sure to get your special Vivillon within the month! 100 million global trades is a milestone for the Pokémon community and it’s gret that we get something for contributing. Now if only we could get that Pokéball Pattern Vivillon…

Fig

The Altruist
So, what do I do? Just do that receive gift thing? It looks so adorable, by the way. x3 Well, vivillon in general is adorable, but you know what I mean. d:

Yea, you just need to go to Main Menu screen and click on Wonder Gift/Card. From there you go to Download Gift and there you go! Hope this helps!

Fig

The Altruist
Is there a time restriction on this? Cos I'm not in the best position to Wifi.

Bruh. It's in the title of the thread. But I'll restate it once again just to clarify. You have until the 31st to get this Vivillon. If you can't get it, I can get it for you on my Y version.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I can't wait for my new copy of X to come in. I've been wanting to collect all the Vivillon patterns, and this one is by far my favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom