• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sparkle sparkle or hey i can live in this chaos....

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Are you the type of person who wants a picture perfect place not a sign of any mess or youre like, eh its clean enough as i can see and walk and live here??

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Champion
If I had a house of my own, I would definitely have it clutter free. Maybe not 100% perfect but leaning heavily towards it.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
A little of both. I like it when everything is clean, neat and tidy. But I can also do with a meh, the place is clean enough, it will do.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Being messy is my comfort zone. If I was to clean up my space, it would return to it's previous state within 3 days

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
A place for everything and everything in its place.

Said "place" may be more of a general area, and it could be anywhere, in the floor, on a desk, in a specific corner of the room. It may look messy, but I (sorta) know where everything is.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
I'm AuDHD, so here's how it goes.

ADHD = Stuff everywhere around the house, no rhyme or reason, sheer chaos.

Autism = Stuff neatly organized.

Autism + ADHD = Neatly organized stuff all over the house in random, inexplicable places.

My planning and organization isn't the best, usually, unless it's with my guitars and guitar gear, then it's quite meticulous. That said, when organizing for ADHD, I find point of performance is helpful, and for autism, the phrase "A place for everything and everything in its place," is the motto to go by.

When you have both, the default is the DOOM method.

DOOM means Didn't Organize Only Moved.

I find getting a control on DOOM piles is the hardest thing. So, I designate a place for things where I didn't organize, only moved them. Like, for example, the laundry chair is for when clothes are too clean for the dirty laundry, but too dirty to be put away with the clean clothes.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Clean, in the sense that everything has a very specific spot where it stays always. If anyone moves one of my items it makes me very upset bc now it's not in its spot. The only time my space is really messy is if I get something new that I don't have a place for, because wherever I happen to put it down I'll just leave it for weeks. That's also how I lose things, if I don't have a place I know it'll be I'll never find it lol.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I like things being clean and tidy in my home. Sometimes if I get super busy I can let things fall into slight disarray but I'll always end up organizing things back into their place before it gets out of hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom