• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs: The Mafia Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
That is true, and the only explanation I could think of for Bok knowing about the beeps and creeps would be scum only chat being usable throughout the entire game, and a scum buddy told him to do it to gain town cred. Though that seems like a bit of a stretch. I would also think if that were the case then the scum buddy would be encouraging Bok to be more active.

There's only one problem with your theory here as far as I can wager: I'm not necessarily sold on the notion that either member of the scum team would have known about the radar technician role. This is, of course, unless Libk provided fake claims. But ultimately I digress. Can't really discern this in full. It also doesn't help that the radar was jammed in the scene at the beginning of Day 2, which lends credibility to Bok.

Vote: Minish_Link

This vote is mainly based on POE over anything else. If Mellow Ezlo is being truthful, i think my list from earlier fills out given who I think Pendio is (also give or take himself telling the truth. I have a small theory that ALIT, as the ship, would send us into ludicrous speed, but it's unlikely based on his activity level in this game at that point where it happened, so Pendio is likely telling the truth). Oh, and about that list. My role is on it.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Vote: Mido

If the game does somehow continue after Mido's death, I figured I would become the main suspect, since everyone else has sort of claimed a role. I will say that my role was not on Mido's list though. It's just hard to softclaim since the conditions of my role haven't really been relevant much in this game, and I don't believe you guys would notice anyways, like you did with Bok's.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Vote count (Wtf I actually did one of these?)

Mido(3): Mezlo, Pendio, Minish Link
Minish Link (1):Mido

With dat... Da Mido is dead.

It looks like someone got to Mido just before he got to his limousine. What a shame.

Mido was Pizza the Hutt, Pizza aligned.

Night actions need to be sent in in 24 hours. Night ends at 9:40 pm on the 16th

Mido

Version 1
image.jpeg

Pen

The game is on!
Not sure what to expect. I mean, this IS a bastard game.

I'm honestly still half tempted to vote Libk tbh.

But I'll give it one more try on a player.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well, I think if we mislynch, we won't be in lylo tomorrow. I wasn't really suspicious of her before, but seeing as Mido was third party, I don't know who else to look at at this point.

@Bok of the Wild what do you think?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Actually I'm starting to wonder if maybe Bok has a posting restriction again that makes it so that he can't post at all. He hasn't said anything at all since day 2, and I can see this being a thing.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I really wasn't expecting Mido to be town, so I'm pretty confused now. I understand why I'm being voted, as everyone else has kinda been shown to be town, but if there is at least one scum in this game, then I guess I'm going to have to try and figure out who is lying. My lynch won't really give you all any information at all however.

I'm going to go back through and see if anything stands out at all. At the moment I'm kinda wondering if maybe we were too quick to accept Pendio as town. It's true he did do what he said would prove his innocence, but could that possibly been a power that scum had and we just accepted it was a townie action? My suspicion on him is mostly due to the fact that I believe Dark Helmet would definitely be one of the roles, and Mezlo seems to have the claim on that one. I'm going to look into both of you though to see if maybe there were any slip-ups or anything.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Hm, actually after researching it a bit more it seems like Pendio can only be Colonel Sandurz. Which makes this even more confusing. With the way things are I'm about to agree with Pendio's plan of trying to lynch Libk. Haha.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I really wasn't expecting Mido to be town, so I'm pretty confused now. I understand why I'm being voted, as everyone else has kinda been shown to be town, but if there is at least one scum in this game, then I guess I'm going to have to try and figure out who is lying. My lynch won't really give you all any information at all however.
I'm in bed so I'm not writing a full fledged post rn, but I will say that Mido was not town. It said he was Pizza Aligned, so if anything, he was third party. Still not scum though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom