• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Merchandising Merchandising Merchandising! We present to you, Spaceballs 2: The Quest for more money. You knew we'd all be in the sequel so here it is. Get your spaceballs flamethrower, grab a can of Derri-air, and may the Schwartz be with you. Any number of players can sign up below for the highly anticipated sequel to Spaceballs: The Mafia Game.

THIS IS A BASTARD GAME. As such, this game is very much unfair. You may not be aware of all the rules in the game. You may not be given proper information in your role PM. There will be mechanics that are not intended for normal games.

Player list
1. Mellow Ezlo
2. Ragnarokio
3. Mongoose
4. 15377
5. Morbid Minish
6. hapi
7. Captan_Lunch
8. Seanzie

Last edited:

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
/in

I unfortunately did not join

may based on when the game actually starts but without that info no can do

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
You know what? I really don't have the time to dedicate to mafia rn but **** it bastard games require little to no energy and I'm a fan of chaos so consider me in.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
ALRIGHT. I'm going to close sign ups on Friday the 1st of July at midnight to give plenty of people time to sign up.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom