• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

South Park: The Stick of Truth

Since nobody made a thread about this game that I could see, here is a thread about this game that I can see. It's awesome. The writing is, like, South Park quality, so it's hilarious. There's all the satire you could expect, plus some neat little jabs at the conventions of gaming. The dialogue is in character and the voice acting is as brilliant as one could expect. The plot feels so very much like the show, especially when you watch the "Black Friday Trilogy" prequel episodes, and it goes to some interesting and suitably ridiculous places. The gameplay itself, while not being exceptionally innovative, is surprisingly decent and engaging. There's even a little bit of variation in what fights you'll take part in, which is cool. If anyone is holding off on this game, effing get it. Especially if you're already a fan of the show.

For those of you who have gotten a chance to play this game, what did you think about it? What were some of your favorite or least favorite parts of the gameplay or the story? Did you try out the different classes? Did you enjoy the references and winks to the show? I mean, any of that stuff or other stuff. I just thought there should be a thread about this game. :T

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom