• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Soul Calibur 6 at E3?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Its been a few years since the last installment of the main SC series. 5 was met with positive reception in terms of the gameplay and character creation but the story and removal of several fan favourite characters was criticized heavily. I personally loved the game, pouring 200 hours into it but I think this generation needs a new SC.

Are you into the series and want to see a true next gen addition to the franchise and what features do you want to see in it?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Wasn't SC6 in development hell and as of now not happening at all?

They didnt give much of a flying toss about 5, (which was a rush job). I doubt 6 would get much attention.

No it isn't in development hell. The only article that said that as far as I know was the one that said the staff couldn't agree on the breast sizes of the characters leading to them not being able to make the game.

Project soul recently asked fans to vote on their favourite characters and said they were working on something big.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
No it isn't in development hell. The only article that said that as far as I know was the one that said the staff couldn't agree on the breast sizes of the characters leading to them not being able to make the game.

What a hilarious reason for a game's development to be halted. :) At least they've got their priorities right!

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS, this needs to happen. I spent like 400+ hours on SCV alone. Only thing I'm worrying about is the possibility, or lack thereof, of a Wii U version, they got T3-2 on Wii U, so I think it can happen.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS, this needs to happen. I spent like 400+ hours on SCV alone. Only thing I'm worrying about is the possibility, or lack thereof, of a Wii U version, they got T3-2 on Wii U, so I think it can happen.

I doubt it will be on Wii U as I know Tekken 7 uses unreal engine 4 which they said is not going to run on Wii U. I admit it would be cool though to have Link and Ganondorf in SC. I'd buy that version just to play as them.

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
You're probably right. Tekken 7 looks the same as the other Tekken and SC games, though. SCV still looks pretty good, why can't they just use that engine? Well, I know why, but still! I want SCVI on WiiU doggonnit!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
You're probably right. Tekken 7 looks the same as the other Tekken and SC games, though. SCV still looks pretty good, why can't they just use that engine? Well, I know why, but still! I want SCVI on WiiU doggonnit!

Tekken 7's graphics are notably improved over those of 6.
I'd say SC5 was a very well presented game indeed, it is generally the better looking series so I expect them to really make a beautiful game with 6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom