• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sorry I'm Late Boss...

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Sorry I'm late boss. While I was flying on my Fying Bisen past Skyloft, A wild Snorlax appeared and baked pancakes. The pancakes were so heavy that they caused me to crash onto Yoshi's Island, where I was put on trial for dissruting the anual Cabbage Festival. Luckily David Bowie Broke me out and threw me into a nearby portal. The portal lead to Traverse Town, where I got cought up in a game of Blitzball with Finn and Jake. They let me use their Tranceiver to call for help, but I ended up registering in the Indigo League Championship on accident. I took second place in the Championship because Spongebob had a Level 100 Muffin.

WechyPichu

is hiding behind 7 froxie
Sorry I'm late boss, but I got my house invaded with zombies and I had to use some plants to kill them. Not the best way to kill zombies.

Naga

MUSICALITY!
Sorry im late boss, but there was a Deadliest Catch marathon from 2pm yesterday to 2pm tomorrow, and while I was watching it I was crabbing in the fish pond in your backyard… I was hoping to catch dinner, but I think the giant squid there ate all the crab a long time ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom