• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sorry I'm Late Boss...

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Sorry I'm late boss, on the way here some brown and black hand tried to come and grab me. Unfortunately, it managed to do so and it took me all the way back to my house!

Hawk the Warior

Knight of The Twilight
Sorry I'm late boss... I was tied up in the basement of an abandoned warehouse while a guy in tights tried to punch a short bald guy who dresses weird.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Sorry I'm late, boss, but I saw a tasty cheesecake in the middle of the road. I walked towards it and then some weird guy came up and took it, and I was chasing it and by the time I caught the guy, I found out the cheesecake was rubber.

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Sorry I'm late boss, but I was watching Facing the Giants and eating tacos (bit of an inside joke from my old church youth group, where we'd constantly give the youth minister that suggestion when he asked "What do you want to do?" because when we first did that, the movie sucked, and the tacos didn't taste that great).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom