• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Sony's E3 Press Conference

Sony definitely put on a show to match Microsoft's. A lot of content was shown. Some of the more notable games were The Last Guardian, Street Fighter V, Hitman, No Man's Sky, Dreams, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Shenmue III, and Uncharted 4.

What are you most excited for from Sony's event?

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Sony are freaking miracle workers, that's what they are. The Last Guardian is finally getting out of development hell, Final Fantasy VII is getting a remake that was sorely needed, Shenmue III is finally a thing and No Man's Sky looks fantastic.

Sorry Microsoft, but Sony has you beat once again and finally has given me enough reason to pick up the PS4 over the Xbone.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I tbink Sony just pipped it this year, but it was close. Honestly all I care about is exclusives when I judge consoles; I don't care if Sony has some DLC before MS or if MS has some beta access or if who's virtual reality gimmick is better than the other. I feel like Sony had edge when it came to games; though I was disssapoined with no Killzone or Resistance =(

Highlights for me:
  • The Last Guardian (oh freaking God, this looks beautiful)
  • Horizon (so unexpected but ig looks really intriguing and visually stunning)
  • No Man's Sky (won last year's E3 for me and it just looks incredible)
  • Dreams (still sort of confused but gaming needs this kind of ambition and innovation)
  • Firewatch (open world survival game? Yes please)
  • Uncharted 4 (one of the best series in gaming for the past decade)
I wouldn't say it was amazing, but I'd give it a 8 or an 8.5

Iridescence

Emancipated Wind Fish
Sony's conference last year was really bad, but they definitely made up for it with a great variety of games.

By the way, Final Fantasy 7 remake is being put on such a pedestal. Once fans get it, they'll learn the hard way that its not as perfect and revolutionary as they remembered it years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom