• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sony Looks After Queueing Gamers! Free Pizza!

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
So the Playstation 4 has now released in the UK now and people were queueing for the hugely anticipated console in London hours prior to the launch. In typical England style it was cold and windy and raining all the time; not a very nice way to spend your run-up to owning a brand new, shiny Playstation 4 is it?

Don't worry, Sony's got you covered! In a pretty awesome little move, Sony's UK Playstation branch started handing out customised 'This is for the players' blankets to people queueing, to keep them warm as they waited, and even partnered with a local Dominoes to give people in line some free pizza to enjoy, which was brought to everyone in a very sleek Mercedes-Benz, DriveClub style. Good guy Sony strikes again! A very nice little move by them. You can check out more tweeted pictures from Sony and fans who were right there at the source link below!

Now the real question is, where the hell is my free pizza Sony?

PS4UKLaunch-1-670x376.jpg

PS4UKLaunch-3.jpg

PS4UKLaunch-4.jpg

I can't be the only one who would buy one of those blankets if they put them up for sale, either. ;)

Dualshockers, via NeoGAF

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Those Domino guys are lifesavers. On freshers week (in University) they supplied free Pizza at 4am. Nice to see they're still spreading the love ;p

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Those Domino guys are lifesavers. On freshers week (in University) they supplied free Pizza at 4am. Nice to see they're still spreading the love ;p

... I never got free pizza. :( I'm writing to my local Dominos and demanding a free pizza damnit!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
This is defeinitely an awesome move, good job Sony, always keeping my love. Now just give me KH3 SqEnix and I'll buy your damned PlayStation 4! <3

Clank

Hmm
Good old Sony, giving out free food.

I mean all Nintendo does is hand out free consoles, and guess which gets more attention.

So yeah, I applaud Sony for actually noticing their audience and marketing appropriately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom