• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sonic the Hedgehog is Getting His Own Hyrule Historia

Why the hate for this product? It's nice to see developers filling in story elements for such venerated franchises even for those which aren't particularly narrative driven. Including spin-offs and crossovers goes one leap ahead of the Hyrule Historia as well. I've never been a particularly avid Sonic the Hedgehog fan but this is a product no enthusiast should miss out on.

Fig

The Altruist
Me being a Sonic fan, I would absolutely buy a book that will contain everything that the creators have to say about my favorite hyperactive hedgehog. Note how I said hyperactive hedgehog, therefore Shadow is still my favorite! :lol: I <3 Sonic The Hedgehog (everything about the series) as a whole! ^^

Mido

Version 1
I think paying a tribute to our friend Sonic is great, the book shall be a nice way to tie the stories in. As for 06, it took me a heck of a lot of convincing to finally accept its merits as a good/decent sonic game. *Cough* Sonic will always remain great!

Hmmm would depend on price, but honestly didnt sonic jam already have a somewhat similar thing on it called sonic world?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom