• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sonic the Hedgehog Fans?

Kyros 676

The Ultimate Hero
I am a total Sonic fan... and Sonic and Link are my two favorite video game characters. Is anybody else a Sonic fan? If so... which Sonic game is your favorite?

masterSword2

Smile!
I've always liked Sonic Adventure 2. My friends and I always used to race each other. Its been a while since I last played it but I still enjoy it. Whats your favorite?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Sonic is one of the games from my childhood. It's one of my favorite game franchises, besides Zelda of course. Personally, my favorite game is Sonic Adventure. I just love it to death. If I still had my copy for game cube, I'd still be playing it all the time. Another one I really like is Sonic Heroes. I think it's pretty underrated. It's got really good levels, not to mention a great soundtrack.

Kyros 676

The Ultimate Hero
I've always liked Sonic Adventure 2. My friends and I always used to race each other. Its been a while since I last played it but I still enjoy it. Whats your favorite?

I have to agree with you. Sonic Adventure 2 is the second sonic game I've played, and I still play it today! I played it so much i have all A's in City Escape... I also (Many people will definitely get angry) enjoy Sonic 06. I don't see why people hate it. It's really awesome.

I used to be a Sonic fan, but then took an arrow to the knee... or rather a Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic 06, Shadow the hedgehog, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Rush and Sonic Colours...

My favourite Sonic game is Sonic 3 and in my eyes that game beats quite a bit of mario and nearly every other 2d platofmring game, its glorious, i want to like sonic i really do but he doesn't want to let me in modern life. his 3d outings are too flawed for me to enjoy and so he has been kind of left behind by me. =[

Kyros 676

The Ultimate Hero
Sonic is one of the games from my childhood. It's one of my favorite game franchises, besides Zelda of course. Personally, my favorite game is Sonic Adventure. I just love it to death. If I still had my copy for game cube, I'd still be playing it all the time. Another one I really like is Sonic Heroes. I think it's pretty underrated. It's got really good levels, not to mention a great soundtrack.

Sonic Adventure was the first game I've played. It is still one of the best. I haven't played Sonic Heroes, but I really want it.

Kyros 676

The Ultimate Hero
I used to be a Sonic fan, but then took an arrow to the knee... or rather a Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic 06, Shadow the hedgehog, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Rush and Sonic Colours...

My favourite Sonic game is Sonic 3 and in my eyes that game beats quite a bit of mario and nearly every other 2d platofmring game, its glorious, i want to like sonic i really do but he doesn't want to let me in modern life. his 3d outings are too flawed for me to enjoy and so he has been kind of left behind by me. =[

I have to agree with you about the old Sonic games, and I do love Sonic 3. But I have to say it's tied with Sonic 2. I played Sonic 2 in my early childhood, 4-5 years old. But I do enjoy some of the 3D games if not all of them. The only 3D game I'm on edge about is Sonic 06. It does have a little bit of glitchyness and flaws, but it is still really good.

I've never played Sonic 06 myself, but I hear people hate it because it was a rushed release and Sega didn't take the time to make it better than it was.
That's what I heard also. I was still tempted to get it, and I enjoyed it! The music is my favorite (*Cough* *Cough* Dreams of an Absolution *Cough*) and the graphics are good. The story was okay even though it didn't make sense some times, I still enjoyed it. I've only encountered 3 glitches and it didn't really bother me.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm not necessarily the biggest Sonic fan out there, but I do enjoy Sonic the Hedgehog from time to time. I really only like the games from Sonic Battle and backwards except for one exception: Sonic 2006.

Sonic 2006 is easily one of my favorite Sonics out there, but not for the typical "ohemgeeedakarakterz" or whatever other reasoning is out there. '06 is my favorite for the simply fact that it can induce so much mind bending rage from its horrible physics yet it continues to have that ability to attract the player to continue playing it. Now, obviously this doesn't apply to everyone, but I personally had a zeal to continue playing through Sonic's story. The loading was horrible, the stages were broken, the GOTTA SPEED UP stages were terrifying, but all in all it is a good play if you are into those really bad games out there.

My all time favorite...I actually don't have one. Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Sonic Adventure and SA2...Sonic Battle...they're all so good. Can't decide, really.

Kyros 676

The Ultimate Hero
I'm not necessarily the biggest Sonic fan out there, but I do enjoy Sonic the Hedgehog from time to time. I really only like the games from Sonic Battle and backwards except for one exception: Sonic 2006.

Sonic 2006 is easily one of my favorite Sonics out there, but not for the typical "ohemgeeedakarakterz" or whatever other reasoning is out there. '06 is my favorite for the simply fact that it can induce so much mind bending rage from its horrible physics yet it continues to have that ability to attract the player to continue playing it. Now, obviously this doesn't apply to everyone, but I personally had a zeal to continue playing through Sonic's story. The loading was horrible, the stages were broken, the GOTTA SPEED UP stages were terrifying, but all in all it is a good play if you are into those really bad games out there.

My all time favorite...I actually don't have one. Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Sonic Adventure and SA2...Sonic Battle...they're all so good. Can't decide, really.

Yeah Sonic 06 is great, but honestly I don't mind the bad parts of the game.

I also liked Sonic Generations. It mixes up the good old levels with a good plot. I highly recommend it for any Sonic fan.

Fig

The Altruist
I'm a huge Sonic fan! May favorite games would be Sonic Adventure 2 (Battle), Shadow the Hedgehog, Sonic Colors, and Sonic Generations!

Long live the hyperactive hedgehog! :P

When I was like 3, my uncle and I would play either play Sonic Adventure on the Sega Dreamcast or Ocarina of Time on the N64. Both of these games hold a special place in my heart.

Kyros 676

The Ultimate Hero
When I was like 3, my uncle and I would play either play Sonic Adventure on the Sega Dreamcast or Ocarina of Time on the N64. Both of these games hold a special place in my heart.
I totally agree those two games are like my favorites ever. Sonic Adventure is barely 2nd to SA2

Dan

Yeah I'm a Sonic Fan ! I've grown up with Sonic games. It was also the first video game I ever played at around age 2-3.
I would play Sonic the hedgehog 1 and 2 on the Megadrive. I still recall how happy I was finally beating Robotnik on spring yard zone for the first time. At around the age of 3-4 :)

I still play the early games at least twice every year or when I'm just bored. I also had a lot of fun with generations, and colors was okay. My favorite sonic game is always a tie-up between sonic 2 and sonic CD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom