• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sonic Generations Discussion

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I have it! I got it today! My camera is nearly charged, it's been charging for two hours, so hopefully it'll be done after my tea. I just unlocked the Dreamcast Era after facing off with the Death Efgg Robot, which is way more action-packed than the Sonic 2 version. Classic Sonic levels are really epic, aswell! Modern Sonic is at the same level. However, I haven't done all the challenges (There are about 10 for both Sonics each per zone >_>) yet. But anyway, I just unlocked the DreamCast Era and it looks like I'll be saving Rouge in City Escape and Espio, one of my favourite characters in one of my favourite stages, Seaside hill. And then there is that pathetic stage, Speed Highway >_>

Anyway, here is a vid of over 10 minutes of gameplay and pictures, made by me. Don't worry, fully new and fresh content! But it is a bit off thanks to Sony Vegas >_>
[video=youtube;cFpVGJ4RQaE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cFpVGJ4RQaE[/video]

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Well I've played the demo and I got to say, I really enjoyed it. I love the music, the remixes, and Genesis Sonic plays way better then he did back in the June demo. My only problem with the game is that modern Sonic feels glitchy when you stop him. It's like he needs to be in constant motion. I like to stop and observe the area but I guess it's not that type of game. Still a flaw nonetheless, but not a big deal though. I've also heard that the boss fights were a little off and that the main story is short. Doesn't sound too good for our oh so lovable blue hedgehog. Anyway, like any other Sonic game, I think I'll wait til it drops price. I just know I'm really going to enjoy this game a lot, and for a good price it's even better.

I got hands on copy. And isn't it nice you didn't like or comment? -.-

Isn't it nice how you didn't answer the question?

Last edited:

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Actually, I did. I responded with I got hands on with a copy, but I won't tell where or why.

[video=youtube;WBmBYCAbK7Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBmBYCAbK7Y[/video] Perfect Chaos. I played this, like on the other video. However, there is no sound >_> I have the battle with Shadow (Where you collect odd orbs and throw meteorites), City Escape, Modern and Classic, Seaside Hill, Modern and classic and.. that's it /:P

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Actually, I did. I responded with I got hands on with a copy, but I won't tell where or why.

Again, not answering the question. Just stating the obvious. I can just assume that you didn't actually pay for this copy of Sonic Generations from a retailer, otherwise you wouldn't be so afraid to tell us "where or why".

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
And why do you care?

[video=youtube;WBmBYCAbK7Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBmBYCAbK7Y[/video]
[video=youtube;xXxdiF59w4c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXxdiF59w4c[/video]

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Again, not answering the question. Just stating the obvious. I can just assume that you didn't actually pay for this copy of Sonic Generations from a retailer, otherwise you wouldn't be so afraid to tell us "where or why".

And why do you care?

I actually see this as a good thing. Viewing these videos helps motivate other members to consider buying the game as well as spread the word about it. Nothing extremely wrong with this so long as more than one person doesn't get their hands on it. ;)

This does look really good. If it comes for Wii I'll have to look at getting it.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
It's not for Wii, but it is coming to 3DS.... with different levels... and modern sonic is practically Classic Sonic for the console versions.. and the classic sonic is basically remade genesis Sonic with no camera angles changed or anything.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
And why do you care?

Of course, the go to response... Did I say I cared?

I actually see this as a good thing. Viewing these videos helps motivate other members to consider buying the game as well as spread the word about it. Nothing extremely wrong with this so long as more than one person doesn't get their hands on it. ;)

This does look really good. If it comes for Wii I'll have to look at getting it.

It's called trailers and videos that have been professionally released. I'm sure you'd get better quality and less spoilers with those.

And no it will not be on the Wii since it's not going to be HD. It will be on the 3DS though. The story is pretty much the same with the 3DS having it's own unique levels. Modern Sonic will play like he did in the Rush series while Classic Sonic plays well, like he did on Genesis.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Probably getting the game for Christmas but besides that SG looks amazing. Can anyone tell me if this game is in anyone's Top 5 Sonic games?

I don't own the game yet, but from what I've played and seen, I'm gonna have to say yes. It's up there with Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Sonic and Knuckles, and Sonic Adventure 2. It's also been called the best Sonic game since Sonic two and the best Sonic game in a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom