• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Song's That You Can Relate To?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Music is definitely one of the most important things in my life as I can just put my headphones in and get lost in the music and when I am having a bad day, music can instantly cheer me up :)

But am sure we all have songs that are very personal to us...Songs that we instantly connect to, songs that we can relate to. This can be through past events in your life your certain emotions your going through in the present, so my question to you is what songs can you relate to and why they are personal to you?

Here's a few songs I can relate to:

Frank Ocean-Bedtime Story w/Lyrics (Read Description) - YouTube This song makes me think of that one person who got away...

Frank Ocean - There Will Be Tears - Download & Lyrics - YouTube This song I can relate to big time as I grew up without a farther figure in my life

Childish Gambino - Heartbeat - YouTube This pretty sums up most of the relationships I have had lol :/

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
I Love the Way You Lie, its so befitting to what used to be my marriage and then Kelly Clarksons Stonger, because by Odin, what didnt kill me has made me stronger and stand taller.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I Am...All of Me - Because Black Hearted Evil or Brave Hearted Hero...there's devil inside me and I know it exists, so do quite a few others, but either way I am who I am.

Dreams of an Absolution - I dunno, overall the lyrics often remind me of my relationship with my significant other, every night I want to ensure she's alright and try to make her happy if she needs it.

Unbreakbale Heart - Overall my heart doesn't seem like one that is willing to break, it froze over once to keep the pieces in place and will do it again no problem I'm sure, depression never keeps me down for too long.

Somewhere I Belong - In a way this is me in a nutshell, or at least the person I used to be, back when the alias of Vain was first created.

Carry on My Wayward Son - This is more or less my go to song when things get hard, can just make my stress disappear like nothing, I always try to carry on and hope for best.

Payphone - This song to a degree really makes me think of my previous relationship, back when my heart froze over I listened to this song a lot, I have since gotten over everything though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom