• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Songs That Defined 2011

arkvoodle

Diabolical

Just as I did last year, and hopefully will do every year- post the songs that defined every month for you. Mood, events...anything that defined that month for you and the song that most suits.

Instead of doing it like last year, we'll do one for every month this time. Include an explanation if you like, but it isn't necessary.

*to prevent lag/slow loading. Please leave the songs in link form opposed to embedding the videos :)*

January- Rumour Has It
February- Beat it
March- Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
April- Want You Gone
May- Lancunosa Town
June- Blue Sunny Day
July- Caroline Deleted
August- The World Is Saved
September- My Evil Plan To Save The World
October- River Shiver
November- Welcome to Mystery
December- Paparazzi

Current mood- Judas

Year as a whole- Telephone

Now it's your turn! :D

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
Great, I liked last year's thread. ^^ Only one song per month this time though? :kawaii:

For brevity’s sake I guess it’s best. (Fall needs moar songs for me though. :rolleyes:)

January: Cave In by Owl City

February: Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day

March: Until the End by Breaking Benjamin

April: Tidal Wave by Owl City

May: Band on the Run by Wings

June: Walls by Yes
July: Under African Skies by Paul Simon
-The above two are among the music I listened too while washing windows for two days, and they stuck with me for my whole summer, which was fun indeed.

August: United State Of Pop 2009: Blame It On The Pop by DJ Earworm
(Yeah, it's got 2009 in the title, so what? :P My cousin got me addicted to it by showing me that amv.)

September: Don’t Cry by Asia
October: Atomic by She
November: San Jacinto by Peter Gabriel
-Snowy days, running on two hours of sleep, so much schoolwork… The above three songs defined the days with all those elements since I listened to the second one a ton on those days, and the other two on very specific days.

December: Coloris by She

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom