• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Song and Celebrity Quotes

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Since there seems to be a bunch of quote threads going on here, there should be another category to it :)

"Something about my band-mates that no one else knows? They all **** themselves on a nightly basis." - Jay Enriquez

"I see blue underwater next you,
The seven seas don't have a clue,
Of when I hurt someone like you,
I see blue underwater next to you,
Every wave brings me back to blues" - Blu by There For Tomorrow

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?
I could really use a wish right now." - Airplanes - B.o.B featuring Haley Williams

"There's less violence in the world when people are using hula-hoops." - Mikey Way

Yesterday--The Beatles

TwsZ5Z1.jpg

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
I don't know if a celebrity said this but I really love it, "If you've already eaten the poison you might as well lick the plate"

I don't really look to celebrities for any wise words but there were a few wise men and women way back when when art was considered a talent and not a way to make money and people with cameras chase you and one such guy, my fave poet/director/actor/writer; Jean Cocteau has said some awesome things.

"Art is science made clear"
"The prettiest dresses are worn to be taken off"
"Be yourself, the world worships the original"
"We must believe in luck. For how else can we explain the success of those we don't like?"

and so much more =] this guy was wise =]

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
"I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it." -Johnny Depp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom