• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Somewhat Disturbing NPCs

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
... some of the characters in Pokemon X / Y.

So, I've been playing along Routes 14 - 16 and found the Lost Hotel. I caught a Magneton I nicknamed "Skrewball" because, apparently, Nintendo doesn't like the word "screw." I fought a lot of Punks and... is it just me, or do the guy-Punks look like they have a certain kind of leaf upon their heads in the form of their dyed hair? Not only that, but the female Punks, as well...

They all look like strung-out Heroin addicts!

I went to TV Tropes and am surprised that they didn't make the Getting Crap Past the Radar page.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Radar/PokemonXandY
(I'm tempted to log my lazy self in and edit that in there)... but I want to make sure I'm not the only one who sees this.

Is it just me who thinks they the Punk class of characters look all strung-out and that the guys look like they're wearing a certain green and naughty herb on their heads?

I suppose they might look like the type of drug addicts who are addicted to more hardcore drugs, but I doubt they were going for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom