• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Something You Wish You Knew More About

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
This could possibly go in the 'Zelda Theory' section, but I wasn't sure.

What's something in the Zelda universe that you wish you knew more about? It could be a place that really had no explanation to why it exists (like Lorule in ALBW), a character that has no back story whatsoever (The dead Deku in MM), or an item that you wish you knew more about (maybe one of the masks from MM?)

Share your thoughts here! :)

I've always wondered about the All-Night Mask personally. It just kinda shows up in The Curiosity Shop on the 3rd day. I've always thought Sakon brought it in, but where did he find it? Who was the masks creator?

Reactions: Dio

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I wish I knew more about the Gerudo. We only know bits and pieces, not where they originally came from, why they're so different in looks and culture from other Hylians, or why they seem to worship a different goddess or demi-goddess.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I always wanted to know more about the dungeons. Like, how people used to use them in the past (if they were used at all), how they were built and why, etc. I think what I would want to know most though is how Lanayru Desert, especially the Sand Sea, looked before it became a desert. The timeshift stones give you a glimpse of that. I'd love to be able to see and explore the entire thing. That would be amazing.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
There are so many things in Zelda I wish I knew more about.
Hyrule historia answered a few questions but left so many more unanswered.
What was bongo bongo, why was there a torture chamber beneath Kakariko?

Just who is the happy mask salesman?

I want to know more about the Gerudo tribe, why do their give birth to a male only once in every 100 years? Who is the goddess of the sand?

Who were the dark interlopers and where did they come from?

What were the Oocca like before they devolved into chicken people?

I want to know more about all the races, especially the often forgotten Sheikah and the Twili. And the goddesses. And everything everyone mentioned here.

Also, the Poe sisters. Who or what are they, besides Poes?

Red-tunic Link

Ultimate heat protection
The miniboss Gomess.
it just shows up out of nowhere, starts attacking link, and when defeated is never mentioned again. I would really enjoy it if they included it in later titles, possibly giving it more backstory in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom