• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Something You Used to Dislike Yet Have Grown to Like Now.

RHhylian

Guru-Guru's strange son
The Temple of The Ocean King from Phantom Hourglass. When I first got it, I HATED it. It actually caused me to stop playing the game halfway through. Recently, I restarted the game and decided to give the temple another chance. I love it now. While it was sometimes annoying and gave me a bit of stress, it easily became one of my favorite parts of the game. Really weird how someone's opinion on something can make a complete 180 in a couple of years, eh?

MW7

I like the hookshot a lot more than I used to like it. I think this is because the clawshot has made me appreciate the mechanics of the hookshot more. I love how the hookshot can stick to various surfaces as opposed to the clawshot being able to stick to targets and ivy (I think that's it; being able to pull things in is cool though). It just makes me smile to hookshot around in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask using torches and ladders among more inconspicuous latching points.

yep Majora's Mask. i had to stop, take a break, (order a strategy guide) then i finished it and really appreciated the insanity and darkness of the story. its not my favorite, but i do love it

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
It took me a while to get use to touch screen controls. I didn't hate them, but I don't mind them as much as I used to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom