• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Something You Hate and Love About Majora's Mask.

I love the game so much, I don't think there's anything I hate...

My favorite part is basically everything involving Stone Tower and Ikana.

My least favorite is probably the lack of being able to use Fierce Deity Link anywhere except boss battles. Well, save for that one glitch, but meh...

Okay, scratch that, there is one thing I hate, and that's losing all my items when I go back in time. Well, I don't hate it, but I find it annoying.

Kybyrian

Collecting the Zora eggs from Gerudo's Fortress was one thing that I really hated.

One thing I liked was the masks, being able to transform and having different effects with each mask.

Collecting the Zora eggs from Gerudo's Fortress was one thing that I really hated.

One thing I liked was the masks, being able to transform and having different effects with each mask.

Ah, I hated collecting the eggs, it was such a pain. The Southern Swamp area was annoying too.

Being able to transform using the different masks was fun, though.

F

Failure

I loved the dark and urgent atmosphere of Majora's Mask. To this day I've never let the game end after the three days as the gradual build up of suspence makes me want to either save the day or reset the game XD.

I actually rather liked the saving system (weird I know :P), but the consequence of losing all your items when you went back to the first day did get a tad annoying. There were numerous times I went powering on a quest only to discover I had to back track because I didn't have the necessary items *duh*

Well, I really had a hard time with the Great Bay temple, and I got panicked when time started getting low, and the boss was uber-difficult. So that's my least favorite part. I can't say I hate it, but it was really confusing. I also didn't like some of the useless masks. I mean, most of them gave you a heart piece or something, and then just became decoration.

I really liked the transformation masks. It just gave you a ton of versatility, being able to be a Zora for water areas, a Goron for rolling around super fast on land, and a Deku for flying short distances. They were all cool. Besides that, I liked the bosses, and the Stone Tower temple. I mean, it was a great game overall, but those are the things I like most.

silent lion

ReDead
I loved Majora's Mask, possibly more than OoT but that's a tough one. The only thing I really didn't like was going in circles, going everywhere I'd been over and over again and not finding the next bit. After a while it gets tedious and you just want to move along. Not sure if I'd call it hate, but it came pretty close on occasion.

What I loved? Hmm... to pick one thing... I'll go with the bomber's notebook. That added so much to the game, the side-quests were way better than OoT I thought. Especially the Anju and Kafei quest, that thing was epic. So yeah, the bomber's notebook.

L

LoZPhr34k

i loved the side quests. The bombers notebook was amazing. I hated great bay. =[

i loved the side quests. The bombers notebook was amazing. I hated great bay. =[

The Bomber's Notebook added to Majora's Mask intricate story, and also added a level of difficulty to beyond the what was presented. I loved how the Notebook tied in with almost all of the events.
Moreover, how a majority of the game was interconnected events feeding into one another.

Chidori

Mongrel
The thing I hate about Majora's Mask is... Everything, in my opinion it's just a small cash-in spinoff.

The thing I like about it is the fact that it's different and not the typical get crystals then save the princess, which was recycled from Mario.

I hate that you can only use feirce diety's mask in boss battles.
I love the different races you can be.

Z

ZeroJinKui

i had a defective copy of MM, my data kept vanishing and reappearing, and sometimes stayed gone... so i had to use a gameshark in order to play it... >.<

hated: anju and kafei quest... sure it was touching and i liked the 'story' behind the quest, but the actual quest was just too hard for me, i felt rushed at all times, even with time slowed down i felt rushed... i ended up failing the quest at the end, even with the force of a gameshark allowing me to fly around... never felt more pathetic in my life than when that happened.

loved: the masks... i just loved all the masks we could collect, and i really enjoyed playing around with them all, my favorite one was the fierce deity masked, even more so since it allowed us to use the sword beam attack again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom