• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Something You Drew on the Magic Walls?

Hello guys!
It's just like a little game!
Tell us what you alredy drew on the magic wall and what was the reward. (But please! Don't say you drew a heart/bomb/triforce/arrow/rupee, because everyone alredy drew that)

I'll start:

I alredy drew a *****.... i thought that my reward was going to be bombs... but for my surprise... i got 3 hearts :O weird.... 3 hearts for 1 *****! link had some pleasure!!!!!

Now tell everyone sometinng you drew and the reward :)

It doesn't matter what other drawings anyone makes, the reward is always going to be hearts.
If you don't correctly draw any of the 5 (heart/bomb/triforce/arrow/rupee), it's considered a failure and the reward is 3 recovery hearts, always.

It doesn't matter what other drawings anyone makes, the reward is always going to be hearts.
If you don't correctly draw any of the 5 (heart/bomb/triforce/arrow/rupee), it's considered a failure and the reward is 3 recovery hearts, always.

don't be so rude! But let everyone share! Oh and it's not always 3 hearts, i was trying to draw a triangle. And it was not even close to a rupee. And the reward was lots of rupees.
Let people share :)

Linkerjuax

Bongo-Bongo
As said by Simpol, if you don't drew it correctly you will get 3 hearts.
But in response to the original question , the other day I tried to draw Link's face and I got a bunch of fairies hehehe.

I know some people who have drawn some rather vulgar things, one of which is prohibited from being mentioned here. In any case, it [supposedly] rewards Link with 10 or more hearts each time it is drawn. Disclaimer: I have never tried this myself...

I usually draw random things on the Goddess Walls out of boredom. Beyond that, I never really used them for anything else, unless desperation called for it...

Fiveoclock

Error 404- Life not found
I drew a pentagram...it got me hearts. This was the first thing I drew, so I didn't really know what the walls even did. I didn't pay much attention to the Goron...so I just drew :P

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I drew an airplane and I got hearts. I drew a sword and I got hearts too. then I colored over the entire wall and got hearts. My next venture will be navi (hoping for fairies). Or mario's cap. Or cursive writing.

Yah, I've done a bit of cursive writing for fun. The outcome is almost always hearts, though, I've had some walls produce more hearts than others. I've written "nerm" occasionally, but when I write "nerm", it has its own special handwriting: it's in manuscripts, but I never pick up my hand, so it was perfect for the Goddess Walls. Apparently, there is a limit to how much you can actually write in a single stroke, which makes sense... kind of like the Cyclone Slate in Phantom Hourglass--which I also had fun drawing on... mostly Greek letters. ;p

--And, I must share this, because it's relevant... and über hilarious:
[video=youtube;XpeDFx-qeFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpeDFx-qeFc[/video]
The hearts of Ganon belong to me ;p

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
It wasn't on a Goddess Wall, but at that one part where you're supposed to complete the symbol of Farore with a circle to get into the next area, I drew a ton of random shapes. Eventually, when I drew a heart the door opened. A heart is NOT a circle. The game must simply have assumed I fail at drawing circles and took pity on me.

E

Eltomato

I tried to draw what I thought would give me an arrow once, but I got rupees. (a triangle on a stick)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom