• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Something That Made My Heart Crack in Two

G

goder of time

i want to get SS but im worried i wont have enough money anyone know how much its going to be?

The new game, "The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword" will be priced $49.99!

...the price is much less if you pre-order now! (I've SO gotten used to saying this :P)

Beeker

Wild Card
Azure is right. The release date, nor a price, has been announced. But looking at past Wii game releases, we can sort of give a guess as to what it'll be.
Usually first party games like Zelda are around 45-50 dollars. If there is a special bundle, expect that to be more(usually 10 more is the case). So I think it'll range from 45-60 dollars.
Also, prices can vary by location. ^^

Kazumi

chagy
The game will be a standard Triple AAA video game price. Likely 59.99, though it could go as low as 49.99. Definitely in that range though, no higher or lower.

Guys, our estimated price is $50. In fact, I myself am almost certain of it. Though, if anything, it won't be higher than $60 (as Beeker surmises). :yes:

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Are games in the U.S.A usualy $49.99, because up here in Canada new games cost $59.99 (Canadian$)

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Bah, I'm almost 100% sure that we Europeans will be ripped off massively again, as usual. For some reason unknown to be, almost all software is 1:1 in € and USD even though 1€ is worth ~$1,44 at the moment. Yeah, we usually have to pay 44% more for the same stuff :(
And that's not even enough: Twilight princess was still going for €60 (=$86,40!) here at the beginning of the year even though it's over 5 years old! In the US it probably cost only $50 (=€34,72) at release or so, therefore not much more than half the price we had to pay when the game was already half a decade old! And with all the inflation going on since then, I'd bet that we'll have to pay as much as €70 (=$100,80) this time around :/

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
When I fully pre-ordered it at Gamestop, I told the manager I'd like to pay for the game in full right now (excluding tax), and he charged me $49.99. That's most likely the price.

On a side-note, what's up with the name of this thread??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom