• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Something I Noticed About the Train

Megamannt125

Blue Link
Remember in the first trailer we ever saw? The front of the train was completely bare, then later, it changed to have a crest on it, but i'm now sure it isn't just a change in the design, but rather two different trains:
the-legend-of-zelda-spirit-tracks-2-ds_020.jpg

I believe this plain train to be the starting train.
spirittrackstrain.png

Wow, we must think alike or something, cause we made the same exact topic at the same exact time. I'll throw in my opinion.

So I was watching the new trailer again, and I noticed something about Link's train. He's driving one train in the beginning, but then in the end, he's driving the one seen on the box art.

2e2ms0y.png

2uy6a8z.png

When do you think Link upgrades his train? It's obviously not when he graduates, because he has the green clothes he gets from Zelda after the graduation in the first picture.

I also don't think the upgrade is optional, due to the train in the second picture being on both the North American box art and the European/Japanese box art. I think it's a mandatory upgrade, but when does it happen?

Now that I think about it, the upgrade might happen after the crash. The old train might get damaged, so Link can't use it, so he upgrades to the train seen on the box arts.

Megamannt125

Blue Link
Wow, we must think alike or something, cause we made the same exact topic at the same exact time. I'll throw in my opinion.

Now that I think about it, the upgrade might happen after the crash. The old train might get damaged, so Link can't use it, so he upgrades to the train seen on the box arts.
Great minds think alike? And yeah, I thought about that too, there is also the fact that the symbol on the train is the same as the tower, which may mean he gets it from there, here look at this:
the-legend-of-zelda-spirit-tracks-2-ds_017.jpg

Roxas20

"The Key of Destiny"
I was wondering if you could update your train by getting customized parts? Like the ship in PH? Could they put that feature into this one too? If so, then maybe some Golden Train parts? A silly question. But worth asking...

It appears Megaman's guess was right about getting the Train from the tower. This is taken from the UK's ST website.

Anjean

This mystical madam of the Lokomo people seems as old as the hills and has the wisdom of the ages to boot. Anjean is the protectoress of the Tower where the spirit tracks meet and is doing everything in her power to stop the Demon King breaking free from his confines. She sets Link and Zelda on the right track by entrusting them with the Spirit Train....

Anjean is the old lady in the wheel chair like thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom