• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Something I Noticed About Groose/ More Evidence Against Ganon Appearing Directly.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Groose? Wow, I never thought of that before. With his red hair and pointed facial structure it would be a possibility. Though he carries the likeness of one, Nintendo could have made him to be sort of a symbolic bully toward Link in Ganon's stead.

It is possible that Groose can fall into some sort of evil power or like be influenced by the dark tribe and become a more legitimate foe for link. Perhaps his power grows so great he becomes the main Villon of the game. he could also be posessed. My last theory is that he may somehow either by force accident or willingly join with whoever Giraheams master to become ganons spirit or something crazy like that.

Pen

The game is on!
I can see what you mean, he's got red hair and yellow eyes and seems quite physically strong. But I doubt he's a Gerudo ancestor. The ears and the skin isn't Gerudoish.

It's an interesting thought though.

Rinku

Suupa Saiya-jin
Zelda informer Just touched that.

I'm not into comparisons or connections between Games, as I think they are individual ,unless told so, but this time...

Anyway, Nintendo said that were implementing things from all previous games so this might be one of them, might not...

There are uncanny similarities in this game's characters with lots of previous games content... Conveniently or not , they are!

O

OceanicTempus

Sorry if this was pointed out before, but w/e :P

I was looking at the screenshots for Skyward Sword and was looking at Groose, considering drawing him.

I looked him up and down and notice the large stature... took note...
Then... slick red hair...
Then yellow eyes... thicker lips, large nose, rough demeanor, the blue, red, and tan color scheme, the flowing red design (on his pants), and the excessively olive outline for his eyes/lips, and the darker (albeit pinker) skin...

I really think he will be the representation of Ganon in the game (in a way.)

I actually kind of wonder if he will become possessed and/or exiled due to jealousy toward Link. (Which would make him a little more Ganon like, if it were to happen...

Thoughts? Agreements? Additional evidence? :tektite:

I think he could potentially get posessed (maybe by giriheams master (could be piglike)) Defeated and their spirits combine and latch onto something. Its not very likely. But i think its an interesting little theory i cooked up.

Zelda informer Just touched that.

I'm not into comparisons or connections between Games, as I think they are individual ,unless told so, but this time...

Anyway, Nintendo said that were implementing things from all previous games so this might be one of them, might not...

There are uncanny similarities in this game's characters with lots of previous games content... Conveniently or not , they are!

Yeah like the white haired guy in skyloft and a few of the windwaker ritos.

Although the first noted similarity gaebora from skyward sword and kaepora gaebora from oot seems to have some merit. So it will be interesting to see how these things work out. It wouldnt suprise me at all if there was some sort of connection even for the purposes of an easter egg, or something to get you to think.

They all seem to be Hylians (all of them have pointed ears). Where are the humans? I think that they (the humans) hold the keys to some interesting point in the plot and the game world (they might have big vivid town somewhere).

Yeah it wouldnt suprise me if there was a kakariko village down below filled with scared humans in an evil fallout of a world down below the clouds.

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
Oh my god...

groose-thumb-200x140-14174.jpg

Red hair, gold eyes...

OMG GERUDO!

My friend and I were discuss how Groose could be one of the founding members of the Gerudo.
We did this because we were talking about how he would probably act towards Zelda how Gaston acted towards Belle in Beauty & The Beast, IE being sexist and only wanting sons, so if he did act this way, he'd have a race of daughters who are more capable than him as a cosmic "screw you".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom