• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Something I Noticed About Groose/ More Evidence Against Ganon Appearing Directly.

Pen

The game is on!
Oh my god...

groose-thumb-200x140-14174.jpg

Red hair, gold eyes...

OMG GERUDO!

Yes, the red hair and yellow eyes are indeed similar to the Gerudo, but his skin is too white and his ears are pointed, not rounded like the Gerudo's.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Hmm, I still don't know if I believe in this theory (of him being a Ganon/Gerudo ancestor) or not, but the skin colour issue can be resolved easily. We know that the Gerudos live in the desert afterwards and therefore the skin might actually become darker over several generations by the means of evolution.
AFAIK this is also the most accepted reason why human skin colour differs in the real world with latitude. In areas with high sunlight exposure, darker skin protects against too much UV radiation; where there is less sunshine, a rather light skin lets through more UV which is necessary to photochemically produce Vitamin D.
This evolution took hundreds of thousands of years in the real world, but we all know that Hyrule is a magical fanatsy world so it might have gone faster.

Last edited:

WhiteRundas

Ice Hunter
He reminds me of a Moblin with his face, but I don't think that he is Ganondorf or an ancestor of the Gerudo.
He looks so creepy, but his lackeys looks even worse. Can't wait to see what part in the story they have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom