• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Some Things I Noticed

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
WELL! Well, it's gonna be short. I see how Aonuma wanted less empty fields. The demo was kinda, slightly small, but it had meat to it. Many paths to take, good amount of enemies, hidden ruppies and fruits to chop. 2 minibosses. And some places to explore.
The thing I noticed the most is that when Link walks or runs there isn't that metal clinking sound like in Twilight Princess when Link walks.
Sounds better without it.

David

But you called me here...
It does sound better. But I got used to the metal clinking sound in Twilight Princess. I couldn't hear the clinking after playing for a while.

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
Are you talking about the E3 demo? Because the E3 demo was a sandbox fabricated specifically for E3, and is not in the game. It was just a level made for Nintendo to demonstrate various items and sword techniques within that single environment. It wasn't intended to be flashy, it was just meant to show off some of the new technology and items.

Are you talking about the E3 demo? Because the E3 demo was a sandbox fabricated specifically for E3, and is not in the game. It was just a level made for Nintendo to demonstrate various items and sword techniques within that single environment. It wasn't intended to be flashy, it was just meant to show off some of the new technology and items.

Aunoma stated that the area will be a part of a field or something, so it'll be in the game :D which i really don't mind becouse the area looks fun.

Ya, the field in the demo plays somewhat like a dungeon which is what they said they were doing. I personally think it adds much more character and playability to the areas and the demo area seems much more fun than the forest in Twilight Princess. I'm excited to see how other areas look and play!

As for the clinking, it felt really cool in Twilight Princess because it was a more realistic darker game and it matched the graphics. In this game, it feels more light, bright, weightless, with the clouds being an important element to the game, as well as Link's pants. His pants say, he has to walk like he's made of clouds. It feels very flow-y. You know? Like paintings don't make clinking sounds lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom