• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Some Really Bad Animations I Made!

Vanitas Remnant

You've done it, Ventus.
Iowa, or Hell. They're both the same thing.
So there's this thing on the DS called Inchworm Animation, so I bought it on the 3DS since Flipnote isn't out yet, and I made cruddy stuff with it!

My first animation EVER.

My second one, featuring Sonic with absolutely no detail and Zero Suit Samus! (There is no erase tool, so the white I chose got all messed up on the strangely grey background)

My third one, which I think is the best out of the three.

Random Shorts!

Random shorts 2!

(If you haven't figured it out already, I can't draw on a DS.)

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Those are pretty decent. I thought the first one was pretty funny! The second one... Was Sonic trying to hit on Samus? lol. I agree with you on the third, I'd definitely say that's your best. It's really well done. The shorts are pretty amusing, too. Keep up your good work!

Vanitas Remnant

You've done it, Ventus.
Those are pretty decent. I thought the first one was pretty funny! The second one... Was Sonic trying to hit on Samus? lol. I agree with you on the third, I'd definitely say that's your best. It's really well done. The shorts are pretty amusing, too. Keep up your good work!

Someone... actually liked them?

2012 IS the end of the world! JK, and yeah, Sonic was hitting on Samus. Also, Link is in two shorts, number 2 in "Random Shorts 1", and in number 2 of "Random Shorts 2". Zelda is in number 3 of "Random Shorts 1", also.

BTW, I'm guessing no one really understands number 3 of "RS1", what's happening is Sonic is imagining he's on a raft in the ocean, when he's actually in a kiddie pool in his front yard. Which is why Zelda was looking at him like he was a crazy person (Which he is).

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
The first one won't work for me. It takes a long time to load then I get an error message.

The other ones work just fine and I would say that they're not too bad for Inchworm Animation standards. You're no expert, but they we still good for a quick laugh.

Vanitas Remnant

You've done it, Ventus.
The first one won't work for me. It takes a long time to load then I get an error message.

The other ones work just fine and I would say that they're not too bad for Inchworm Animation standards. You're no expert, but they we still good for a quick laugh.

Thanks for the compliments. The one thing I hate about DS screens is that the pen NEVER draws where I want it to, like crayons. This is my first time animating anything though, so I should get better at it eventually.

UPDATE: I uploaded the first one to Mega SWF like the others, so it should work fine now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom