• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern (Some Puzzle Spoilers May Be Revealed) Favorite 3d Forest Temple?

HookShotFTW

Weapon of a Lifetime
(Sorry if this has already been made)What is your favorite 3d forest temple in zelda(yes skyview counts)? Personally the Forest Temple from OOT is my favorite, perfect music, perfect puzzles, perfect boss, perfect dungeon item. Every time I replayed it I got that..spooky and unsettling feel. The poe sisters perfectly fit this dungeon.

MW7

My favorite forest dungeon is the Forest Temple of OOT as well. I loved the twisting hallways and nonlinearity (at the beginning at least). The boss was very cool as were the poe sisters. Overall it's one of my favorite dungeons ever.

I'd have to go with the Forbidden Woods from TWW. Each 3D game has excellent forest-themed dungeons, but I like the Forbidden Woods the most for some reason. I'm not a huge fan of the boss, but the music, item, and general feel of the dungeon set it apart for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom