• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Some Interesting Majora's Mask Creepypasta

Escohobita

King of Those Who Know
An interesting little story someone posted on the internets about a possessed Majora's Mask game of sorts. The guy also has videos that sum up the story, too. I don't find it real at all but I do find it to be a very good story (kinda corny in some parts but still great). Plus, the videos add on to the creepiness. Here's the link: http://inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com/2010/09/majora.html

*Note: I would like to say a couple of things about this link. I do not know if this is in the appropriate section or not. I put it in classic zelda because it pertains to Majora's Mask and I didn't put it in something like fan works because it's not original content from me. I have looked around the forums in the past couple days to see if anyone has posted it so to my knowledge no one has either posted or discussed the story. That is all.

*edit: wow I'm dumb....of course the only place I didn't look at was the front page.

Last edited:

Tak

Game Over
That was...creepy. *shivers*

That guy is possibly one of the best programmers i've ever seen. To be able to make that is just amazing. Well, i hope he's a great programmer... otherwise...oh my.

Escohobita

King of Those Who Know
Yeah it's obviously fake but nonetheless it's a good story and the videos he made that go along with the story are pretty good, too. I love the song of healing backwards...it sounds so cool (and creepy).

C

Chibi-Robo Link

The videos were creepy at first, but when it started to cut to OoT that ruined it for me. Still, it was a good story.

C

Chibi-Robo Link

I just checked and it turns out there is more to the story. Click on Zelda in the sidebar to see the new updates. WARNING-SPOILERS!!!It turns out Jsaduble or whatever his name is, left for home and his roommate was instructed to post two more videos. One of them is up now called jsaudble.wmv, and it shows Link in Ikana Canyon. He walks to the Ikana Castle and makes his way to the boss room. Before he enters he checks his photobox and sees the mask salesman and BEN.The Ikana King teaches him the elegy of emptyness and then he is attacked by some shadowy figure. He wakes up in Ikana graveyard and checks some graves. He is then sucked into one. The Happy Masksalesman's laugh is heard and text appears: "It'll be our little secret, okay?" He appears in the twisted tunnel under the clock tower. BEN (the statue) is seen at the end and text appears "You can't run". Link then is frozen next to the masksalesman. He says "Please... help me." Before Link is turned into a statue. >.> o_O

Srry for such a long post, and also a video called TheTruth.wmv will be released the 15th. I don't know about you, but I really wanna see it :D

EDIT: ninja'd :p

Last edited by a moderator:

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
SPOILERS

Basically what I've gathered so far is that MATT is Jadusable, who played the possessed game, and was eventually sucked into it by BEN (notice BEN in the background around 0:53 and 1:13 in the 4th video, as well as behind the tombstone at 6:00, leading me to think he was watching, waiting to strike) .. possibly BEN took over MATT'S body and transferred MATT into the game, sort of like The Ring meets The Skeleton Key.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
The game is just hacked. The story isn't real at all. There is no such thing as a game taking one's soul or whatnot. It's simply a trick to fool us as viewers and readers. It is an interesting story though and definitely makes for a good spook. ;)

KratosFan

JUDGEMENT!
It makes me want to learn rom hacking, make this hack, put it on blank cartridges, and sell it internationally and become rich.

but in all seriousness, the story was great well written, and made the game sound scary. then if you watch the videos, you find out this guy exxaggerated EVERYTHING in the story, and that he is a baby. honestly, NOTHING scary or even remotely creepy in the videos AT ALL. you might as well watch 1919 Frankenstein movie, the first, and least scariest, monster movie ever, despite it being banned back then.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
The game is just hacked. The story isn't real at all. There is no such thing as a game taking one's soul or whatnot. It's simply a trick to fool us as viewers and readers. It is an interesting story though and definitely makes for a good spook. ;)

That was just what I was thinking.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..

Yeah that's pretty much what creepypasta is .. it's a fan fiction site for the horror genre. Another pretty solid giveaway that it isn't real is the fact there is some OoT footage in the 3rd video (Kaepora Gaebora outside Hyrule Castle & the Happy Mask Shop).

I'm normally not a fan of vids that show off game hacking & whatnot, but this guy's put it to some very creative use .. apparently tomorrow there is "thetruth.txt" that will be released, not sure if there's gonna be a video to go with it or if it's just text, but either way it should be good.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
It was obvious it was fake, in reality you should run away (not the character) but he just didn't stop playing and his character was often waiting by things like he was giving a museum tour (he didn't look scared)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom