• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Some Fun with C.r.y.p.t.o.g.r.a.p.h.y.

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
finished!
I wonder what's for dinner? No dinner for you! This message is invalid. Try agaen.

My boy, the real message is what ALL true warriors strive for! And this isn't it. Sorry, try again.

Beware ye child of a lost world; that which eludes you escapes not as bewitching fear whispers an your vulnfrable ear. Tragic mariknetce(malignence?) ensnared by kaunting despair in devious masquerade [missingletter]wait, the child of another world, whyse pywer to release shall offer all that you sodberly seek.

the real message started to get a little confused around the point where the other two left off... and I probably didn't get the punctuations right.

Locke, I actually checked over all the letters bolded, and except for the "d" in "sodberly," the other letters seem to be enciphered correctly, as different letters. I fixed that "d," but do you think you could check those other letters again?

As to Justeazy, that site with the encode/decode really doesn't help you all that much, so you'd still be doing the brunt of the work if you used it~ :P

And true that you could look at the ones done on other sites, but they won't be Zelda related, which I prefer, personally~ ^^

Also, if you're not interested in re-doing the ones that others have done, it might interest you to know that I'm working on a new challenge. However, it is very different from the last one, and the complexity I wish to include in it means that it will probably take me a while to complete it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom