• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Soda Thread

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Sometimes I wish caffeine and sugar had a strong effect on me. I can drink a cup of coffee or eat a pack of pixie sticks and be tired. I'm wired incorrectly or something.

Anyways, back to the topic. I enjoy Diet Coke. A lot. I keep it stocked in my fridge at all times. I'll drink other sodas, but Diet Coke is my go-to soft drink.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
I'm not partial to soda, I usually just stick with water...

But when I do drink it, I usually choose Root Beer or Dr. pepper. I hate Pepsi and Coke with a burning passion. Also, fruit sodas (e.g. orange, grape, etc.) are quite tasty as well.

Clank

Hmm
Probably Sierra mist or root beer, yeah being allergic to corn(including corn syrup) is really frustrating.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I love coke. though I have to drink coke zero because there are no calories. I don't care to much for the regular diet drinks because the taste is off.. BUT if i find mr pibb anywhere I would gladly take that! I remember only one spot where i could find it when I was little and it was so good! now i can't find it anywhere..

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
I love coke. though I have to drink coke zero because there are no calories. I don't care to much for the regular diet drinks because the taste is off.. BUT if i find mr pibb anywhere I would gladly take that! I remember only one spot where i could find it when I was little and it was so good! now i can't find it anywhere..

I believe Mr. Pibb went out of date a while back, but they now have Pibb Xtra, which is sold at where I work. Pibb Xtra is actually really freaking good, by the way. I don't know if its the same, but, hey, what do I know?

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I absolutely drink Coca-Cola. I used to like Dr. Pepper, but I change to Coca-Cola. Taste so good... If some restaurants don't have Coke, which some don't, I drink Pepsi.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Sprite and diet coke I guess. My parents always got diet coke. Never normal coke, too much sugar my dad says, always diet coke. As a result, I can't stand the taste of normal coke.

I actually don't drink soda really. Carbonated beverages hurt my delicate little mouth ;_;

HBC

HyrulianBlackcat
I usually drink one or two sodas a day, although somedays I don't drink any at all. :)
My favorites are Coca-Cola, Mountain Dew, Root Beer (preferably Barq's), and A&W's Vanilla Root Beer. However, I'll drink just about anything fizzy and sugary. This means no diet or zero. *shudders*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom