• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Socks; Yay or Nay?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I guess I can say I like them rather than hate them. I find certain kinds of socks more comfy than others. I like short socks better than long socks. They're definitely really comfortable, and they keep my feet nice and warm. Although, I don't wear them that often, except when it's cold outside. When I'm at home, like on weekends, I don't usually bother to put them on. It's not that I don't want to wear them at the moment, I just simply don't put any on.

I always wear socks, even with sandals or when it's over 90 degrees Fahrenheit outside. Yeah, I'm a bit crazy if you haven't noticed already. I find it a bit improper to walk without socks in public actually because of the unpleasant odors feet quickly produce. Think socks after gym class. I definitely find them comfortable and prefer long ones over the new ankle trend.

Going to have to say yea on this one... I find it extremely uncomfortable to walk about without them. They keep my feet warm when my soft fur fails me. I also hate the way the bare floor feels at the bottom of my feet. I have become so accustomed to wearing socks at all times, that I can't even sleep without them. And last but not least, I've come to find that socks prevent my sneakers from becoming smelly...

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
tumblr_m820o2Tm8A1ra0ndjo4_1280.png

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
Hahaha! i wear socks during winter...duh...but i really need to coz our floor is tiled....o.o

but at night time...i tend to take them off...even when im asleeep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom