• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So You Went Snooping in Other People's Closets....

Oh my god, there's a sailor suit in Groose's closet. Hilarious...

NO WAY!!! i have to go look at this now, that would be hilarious! Anyway, on to the topic, i thought it was pretty cool to be able to go through peoples closets, although i wish you could have obtained useful things from the closets. At least have funny messages for different peoples closets, like for Fledges have "Hmm...pink flowers....?" I didnt like getting the same message over and over, i felt like it was a broken record

Feral

The Drifter
NO WAY!!! i have to go look at this now, that would be hilarious! Anyway, on to the topic, i thought it was pretty cool to be able to go through peoples closets, although i wish you could have obtained useful things from the closets. At least have funny messages for different peoples closets, like for Fledges have "Hmm...pink flowers....?" I didnt like getting the same message over and over, i felt like it was a broken record

"You really shouldn't be looking into other people's closets without their permission.".....but you did anyways so help yourself to a rupee or 100. Saving the world doesn't come cheap.
I miss breaking pots in people's house for money and supplies. :lol: Would be fun to be able to steal stuff from the bazaar too.

And also looking further into this...Groose, Owlan, and Horwell all have the same wardrobe! o_O

Last edited:
I didn't look thru many closets, but I did find that groose has a picture of links face on his punching bag, and that Zelda has a tingle doll on one of her shelves

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom